ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

FISH Daily Quest

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 18, 15 8:20 PM
So HAPPY after weeks of nothing but auction DQs, I FINALLY got one for the Fishery.. one of my favorite mini-games !!! YEAH!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

Re:FISH Daily Quest

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 18, 15 8:58 PM
Must be midnight in CH's neighborhood!!! Yay for Crawford quest! I am hoping I can stay awake for another hour....<yawning so big that I can't see the screen>

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 18, 15 9:02 PM
I wish.. Actually, I'm Central Time.. But, I forgot to log on today.. I was too busy waiting for the update from Australia, I forgot all about my own game.. oops

(shh.. plus I had to work, but who cares about that junk)

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 18, 15 9:20 PM
HAHHAHAHAH I do that all the time. Matter of fact, it is good thing I went to look at the first game's mini-screen achievement. I had retrieved my sour tureen that was today's quest. Yeah, work really gets in the way of things. I feel ya!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 18, 15 9:23 PM
Isn't Dot doing a bang up job? She is great. I just want to try to stay awake till Midnight to see for myself; it is questionable if I am going to make it.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 18, 15 9:29 PM
Yep, Dot is the BEST!

It's a lot of work to be the messenger... especially for this crew. We are very demanding.

Not only did she give us the quests, but went out for her way to locate the collectibles.. and by the looks of it cost her a lot of fuel.

Funny, as much as we complain about these events.. we're all here still doing them. expecting a few more familiar names that we haven't seen posting to be back in the mix too.. that ought to be fun..

<< lucky for me, I get to work from home. So, while I'm on my conference calls, I won't have to miss any of the PD quests.. shhh.. don't think they'd be happy to pay me while I'm playing >>>

Go to: