bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios comments and reviews

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 09 1:14 AM
Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!
Happy gaming !

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

Re:Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios comments and reviews

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Sep 2, 09 2:27 AM
at last a decent tm game.the first in about 2 weeks.dloading it now.

lifelines34
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by lifelines34 on Sep 2, 09 2:54 AM
Great!!!
Was waiting for Big Fish to get this game. Downloading it now. Thank You, thank you, thank you.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 2, 09 4:45 AM
I like all Diner Town/Dash games and this is very much like the first Cooking Dash but has improved graphics and extra features and power ups.

It is a fun game, once you figure out what you are doing in each level as some of the foods are similar looking to me. I am still struggling to get expert on a few of the later levels but I am slower than most at TM games

Csgentry
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by Csgentry on Sep 2, 09 6:53 AM
Finally! I have been waiting for a good TM game and there hasn't been any in quite awhile! I just dl it and will be trying it a little later today.

Thank you!

NZBloke
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by NZBloke on Sep 2, 09 3:03 PM
Haven't downloaded it yet. I always wonder if it's playing the same game with slightly different graphics. Are there enough changes from others in the series to make it worth buying? Hope so...

wencassi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wencassi on Sep 2, 09 7:52 PM
THAnK YOU is right!! I cannot believe we finally got a new TM game, agree 100% with other comments. I love **** games too but I am so bored with them because that's all they have really released worth buying in months. Give us more Game Fish!!

Need help with the STUPIDEST question...I cannot get two food items to go on one plate, does anyone know the 'trick" to it? I have mastered every single DT game released yet I am just not able to put a steak and fries on the same plate. Yes, I know how funny this is but I cannot get it work...help, please!! I know it will be soooo easy I will feel like an idiot but have to ask..lol. Thx All!!

[Post New]by witchypooh01 on Sep 2, 09 8:11 PM

Need help with the STUPIDEST question...I cannot get two food items to go on one plate, does anyone know the 'trick" to it? I have mastered every single DT game released yet I am just not able to put a steak and fries on the same plate. Yes, I know how funny this is but I cannot get it work...help, please!! I know it will be soooo easy I will feel like an idiot but have to ask..lol. Thx All!![/quote

Just click on the cooked steak and then click on the cooked fries, they should go on the same plate.

Edited on 09/02/2009 at 8:13:38 PM PST

roxanne601
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by roxanne601 on Sep 2, 09 11:59 PM
If you still can't get them on the same plate, you might need to use the hamburger meat instead of steak.

Edited on 09/03/2009 at 12:00:11 AM PST

[Post New]by flutterby_dee on Sep 3, 09 1:32 AM
I just finished the trial of this one, and I really enjoyed it - although I do have to agree with the comment above that some of the food items look a bit too similar. I did get caught out by this at one point. The graphics are very cute, and I much prefer the Cooking Dash game to the Diner Dash games; I find Diner Dash often gets too difficult, too quickly for my liking.

cry5tal
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by cry5tal on Sep 3, 09 5:07 AM
at LONG last a new TM game that is worth the time to play yay!

wissilent
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wissilent on Sep 3, 09 7:14 AM
Need help with the STUPIDEST question...I cannot get two food items to go on one plate, does anyone know the 'trick" to it?

Look closer you probably just have the wrong food combo.

Altmoabit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Altmoabit on Sep 3, 09 7:23 PM
I can not get past level 33. I can not manage to keep everybody happy. I have the better radio but it still does not come on fast enough to keep people waiting. The coffee does not brew fast enough and Flo does not have enough time to serve it anyway. Is there a trick to get past this level? Should i just serve 3 people at one time or something? Can anybody help? Thank you

wencassi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by wencassi on Sep 4, 09 1:31 PM
wencassi wrote: It was crazy but for trial version couldn't pick up the two items, once I bought the full game...it worked just fine..hmm?

THANK YOU is right!! I cannot believe we finally got a new TM game, agree 100% with other comments. I love **** games too but I am so bored with them because that's all they have really released worth buying in months. Give us more Game Fish!!

Need help with the STUPIDEST question...I cannot get two food items to go on one plate, does anyone know the 'trick" to it? I have mastered every single DT game released yet I am just not able to put a steak and fries on the same plate. Yes, I know how funny this is but I cannot get it work...help, please!! I know it will be soooo easy I will feel like an idiot but have to ask..lol. Thx All!!

cakem2dinerd2
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by cakem2dinerd2 on Sep 5, 09 3:00 AM
Cooking Dash DinerTown Studios is the best game ever!!!I can't wait Cooking Dash 3!!!

nennie
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by nennie on Sep 5, 09 7:04 AM
I've played all Cooking Dash Games and I really luv the game.....but this game is running very slowly....and I've re-installed three times now...anyone else had this issue?

BabyNurse123
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

Stuck on level 34

[Post New]by BabyNurse123 on Sep 5, 09 7:25 AM
Hi! I can only get low 8000. Anyone get past this level yet? Love the game, lots of fun : )

[Post New]by franniedavis on Sep 6, 09 5:46 AM
Level 34 - I am stuck on this level as well. It's hard to get the same color people in the same color seats, since many of the customers are in pairs. I've also called in the help but he doesn't stay long. I've had some orders premade but Grandma is pretty fast, so it's not a lot of help. Can anyone advise?

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Sep 6, 09 11:44 AM
Glad they finally posted a good time management game. However why is it taking so long for TM games and they put out so many hidden object games. Thats getting bored they all hace the same boring concept.

[Post New]by LittleNorbit on Sep 6, 09 8:49 PM
MsCIn513 wrote:Glad they finally posted a good time management game. However why is it taking so long for TM games and they put out so many hidden object games. Thats getting bored they all hace the same boring concept.

I agree - more TM games would be good. There are a lot of hidden object games but very little TM..... Bring on Ranch Rush 2!

Edited on 09/06/2009 at 8:50:16 PM PST

Go to: