HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME!!!!

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 2, 09 1:15 AM
Geez, how much fun is it when you get frustrated with a level, and can go to the extra levels and nuke the s out of everything!!!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

Re:MY ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME!!!!

[Post New]by puzzledone on Sep 2, 09 1:53 AM
My all time fav too and most played, blast away!! Many times a sanity savior. It's usually on a small window minimized unless I have another game running. Have you found their forums and all the player designed ones? BKR 1 forum was a treasure trove, I have both. Then there's BKWords if you like word games and can blast letters off the board too. KaBooooms are very therapeutic, except for my neighbors so have to keep the speakers low.

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 2, 09 2:40 AM
ROFL! (puzzledone) Guess I should turn mine down as well. My poor neighbors,

[Post New]by carmiegirl0 on Sep 11, 09 7:01 PM
Hi Puzzledone,
Where did you find the BKwords? The player downloads are awesome. Have you done BKR2?

suss1
Clownfish
Clownfish
555 Posts

[Post New]by suss1 on Nov 14, 09 4:22 PM
love this game

MooeyG
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by MooeyG on Jan 9, 11 12:54 PM
This is the game that I play after a particularly trying day at work. It gives me a bit of a twinge, "blowing up" coral reefs and such, but that is the beauty of the virtual world!

The atomics are particularly satisfying, and I save money on crockery that is not smashed...

ajuma
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,142 Posts

[Post New]by ajuma on Feb 14, 11 2:49 AM
If you like this, try Monarch: The Butterfly King. It's by the same developers, same game play and it has a timed and untimed mode and all our favorite bombs...but pretty butterflies instead of pretty fish!

Go to: