Marble Game

lbtw
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Marble Game

[Post New]by lbtw on Sep 2, 09 8:30 AM
I don't understand how to play this game. Where and how do I collect the mables?

lbtw

Re:Marble Game

[Post New]by furbabys on Sep 2, 09 11:00 AM
need info on marble game

[Post New]by 5799653 on Sep 2, 09 11:49 AM
furbabys wrote:need info on marble game

bic2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by bic2 on Sep 2, 09 12:19 PM
...also need info on how to play marble game. Want to save Princess Isabella!

Edited on 09/02/2009 at 12:20:48 PM PST

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

[Post New]by angelize81 on Sep 2, 09 1:38 PM
Hi lbtw, furbabys, 5799653, and bic 2! Welcome to the pond! Here's something that should help ok?

This is an arcade game similar to Zuma or Luxor. The center of the eye can shoot marbles at the line of colored marbles rotating around it. Your goal is to make all the marbles disappear by matching three or more.
Place the Green Marble from your inventory in the green hole on the left. The eye can now shoot green marbles. Shoot the line of marbles, aiming for the green ones. Any clusters of three or more marbles will disappear. Shoot the marbles until no green ones remain.
Do the same for the other three colors: Red, Blue and Yellow.

Marble Game

[Post New]by toothdok on Sep 2, 09 1:40 PM
lbtw wrote:I don't understand how to play this game. Where and how do I collect the mables?

lbtw

gheudi
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by gheudi on Sep 2, 09 4:15 PM
I have to learn patience (and fast!) I just posted a question and the answer was here all the time. Thank You

[Post New]by ilhbatmt on Sep 2, 09 4:41 PM
angelize81 wrote:Hi lbtw, furbabys, 5799653, and bic 2! Welcome to the pond! Here's something that should help ok?

This is an arcade game similar to Zuma or Luxor. The center of the eye can shoot marbles at the line of colored marbles rotating around it. Your goal is to make all the marbles disappear by matching three or more.
Place the Green Marble from your inventory in the green hole on the left. The eye can now shoot green marbles. Shoot the line of marbles, aiming for the green ones. Any clusters of three or more marbles will disappear. Shoot the marbles until no green ones remain.

[Post New]by mstitan10 on Sep 3, 09 9:45 AM
I cannot seem to find all the marbles HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! I am missing 3 of them I also cannot find all the swords nor all the glass to free the queen

[Post New]by veronique875 on Sep 3, 09 10:36 AM
The marbles come along, and quite late in the game. It is the last thing you have to open.

I think I remember that last glass piece for the queen was really hard to find.

ziggy4539
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ziggy4539 on Sep 3, 09 11:19 AM
ilhbatmt wrote:
angelize81 wrote:Hi lbtw, furbabys, 5799653, and bic 2! Welcome to the pond! Here's something that should help ok?

[Post New]by alanderson on Sep 3, 09 1:39 PM
i got rid of all the green ones, nothing happened. now i'm shooting marbles and green ones have reappeared, and they are not leaving. there are no more marbles 3 in a row. i keep shooting and none are leaving. i'm ready to quit this game, been trying to get rid of these dang marbles to long.

Marble Game

[Post New]by SAMJACKSON on Sep 5, 09 12:34 PM
lbtw wrote:I don't understand how to play this game. Where and how do I collect the mables?

lbtw

Marble Game

[Post New]by janekauf on Sep 5, 09 5:57 PM

lbtw

[Post New]by mcharp on Sep 5, 09 8:05 PM
i have a blue key when i need a red key whats the blue key for???

[Post New]by sawback on Sep 7, 09 7:39 PM
I'm at an impass, where do I find the other three marbles?

Marble Game

[Post New]by Sassy23 on Sep 8, 09 10:30 AM

lbtw

[Post New]by monkmonk2 on Sep 8, 09 12:06 PM
furbabys wrote:need info on marble game

[Post New]by monkmonk2 on Sep 8, 09 12:08 PM
bic2 wrote:...also need info on how to play marble game. Want to save Princess Isabella!

Red Key

[Post New]by GrandmaSherry1 on Sep 8, 09 12:54 PM
gheudi wrote:I have to learn patience (and fast!) I just posted a question and the answer was here all the time. Thank You

where do I find the red key

Go to: