kittiwake
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

HADES TEST

[Post New]by kittiwake on Sep 19, 15 4:03 PM
WHEN AND UNDER WHAT CONDITIONS DOES THE HADES TERRITORY OPEN UP - THE ONE THAT REQUIRES THE HADES TEST? I HAVE OPENED UP THE TERRITORY WITH THE HARPIES AND HAVE 3 DIVINE GARDENS, 4 VEGETABLE GARDENS, 2 DAIRY FARMS, 2 WHEAT FARMS, 3 FORRESTERS, 2 STONE CUTTERS, 4 SCHOOLS, 1 UNIVERSITY, 4 TEMPLES, 4 WAREHOUSES, 4 OF ALL THE HOUSES UP TO AND INCLUDING LEVEL 8, 1 FISHERMAN AND I HAVE BUILT THE ALTAR WHERE THE MANNA IS GENERATED. ANYBODY KNOW WHAT I NEED TO DO NEXT?

Edited on 09/19/2015 at 4:04:10 PM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:HADES TEST

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 19, 15 4:21 PM
As with all the Free to Play games we wait for the updates to come to take us into the new content. The problem is that we will never get any information as to when that will be until the update is actually ready to download. Could be 2 weeks or several months.

Re:HADES TEST

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 19, 15 9:25 PM
sorry Kittiwake, your stuck like alot of us playing the waiting game. When asked, we get the usual run around, it is in the creators hands and the creators tell us it is up to BFG. So your guess is as good as anyone that is stuck. You can continue to build your supplies and store some in your storage area for when we do get the upgrade.
good luck and happy gaming.

Go to: