Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 20, 15 12:34 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/20/2015 at 5:26:19 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 20, 15 5:26 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

[Post New]by susieq12 on Sep 21, 15 9:10 AM
The glitch where you are attempting to trade food for gold it is not registering it is constantly showing green for the gold mine is ready then it never changes and you never obtain gold (in the meter);therefore you can't go any further.

Also I quit the game and then went back and tried the gold mine it worked until the fiqure(whoever it is) comes down from the top of the page then the mine doesn't work any more.

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Sep 21, 15 9:12 AM
Reference the post about the gold mine that is level 2

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Sep 21, 15 11:44 AM
Me again, using windows 7 and tried this in all mods and still whenever I get to 2.2 and the husky man comes barreling in that stops the gold mine. Check your coding for that and you will probably find the error.

JeanSki862
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by JeanSki862 on Sep 21, 15 7:51 PM
I played the first 3 levels and I can't get past that point. There doesn't appear to be a level 4! I got gold on each of the first three and now I am at a complete halt. I am using Windows 10. All I can access are these three game parts. HELP!

Gamer_Geek
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gamer_Geek on Sep 22, 15 7:35 AM
Completed game. Finished fourth bonus level and it said that the super bonus level is now unlocked. When I click on the super bonus level flag in the map screen, it says that it is not unlocked. Blue flag for super bonus level has 2 (of three) silver stars. Is this a bug or is there something that needs to be done (that it isn't telling me) to REALLY unlock the super bonus level?

[Post New]by scorpio6616 on Sep 23, 15 1:24 PM
I am having the same problem with the Super Bonus Level. I have completed all the levels in GOLD and the Super bonus is telling me that it is not available. I have a PC and do I need to uninstall and reinstall in order for it to work as it is suppose to or is this a permanent part of this game?

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 23, 15 3:37 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by and let you know that the following post may help if there's any trouble with collecting gold:

collecting gold?

If there's still trouble with this or if you're experiencing a different issue, the best thing will be to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps will be glad to provide steps that are tailored to your operating system. They'll also be able to gather information that will be useful to pass along to the developer in hopes of a fix.

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

[Post New]by squishyizme on Sep 24, 15 12:50 PM
I am having the same problem with the Super Bonus Level. I have completed all the levels in GOLD and the Super bonus is telling me that it is not available.

[Post New]by scorpio6616 on Sep 26, 15 11:39 AM
Why haven't anybody in Tech Support address this issues, they keep talking about getting gold. I have Gold on every level and all the bonus levels too,and from what I am reading everyone have done that same, yet I haven't heard of anybody from BFG telling us how to fix this problem, by now the makers of this game should have responded to all of these replies.

[Post New]by GamesB4Chores on Oct 1, 15 7:45 PM
I have the same issue as scorpio6616 and others. Three stars gold on all levels and all bonuses, and every other trophy. I got the message that the Super Bonus Level was unlocked, but when I click on it, it says unavailable. Help, BFG! This isn't about "how to collect gold"... it is about unlocking the super bonus when it says it is unlocked!

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 7:46:07 PM PST

[Post New]by laurabird on Oct 4, 15 10:35 AM
Hello.

I was redirected here for the issue of not being able to access the Super Bonus Level. I have completed all Expert levels with three stars as well as three stars on all bonus levels. Please inform us when there is a fix. I am using OS Yosemite 10.10.5. Thank you.

pamvan
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by pamvan on Oct 12, 15 6:13 PM
Still no fix for the super bonus level?? Like the others who have posted, I have gold on all levels and all puzzles. Has anyone been able to open the super bonus level?

[Post New]by rowe214 on Oct 15, 15 9:37 AM
I would really like to know about the Super Bonus level as well. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I haven't done. I have gold on all levels including the bonus levels. All the puzzles are complete. I have at least 15 levels of developers records beaten and I STILL cannot figure out how to open the Super Bonus. An answer would be appreciated.

Edited on 10/15/2015 at 9:37:57 AM PST

mlt4838
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mlt4838 on Oct 18, 15 1:54 PM
same problem that I reported on the now closed thread. Unable to access the super bonus level. Gold on all levels and message that I have the level. Would really like just a response of some kind from the developer.

[Post New]by maree63 on Oct 20, 15 7:42 AM
I cannot get past level 2.2. because won't allow me to collect any gold

[Post New]by oxicow on Oct 21, 15 2:23 AM
unable to play super bonus

[Post New]by tbbama7 on Oct 23, 15 10:06 AM
I have completed all levels and super bonus levels with 3 stars and gold performance. The game states that the super bonus is unlocked but will not allow me to access the level. Please help

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Oct 23, 15 5:38 PM
This is ridiculous - first I didn't even know there was a CE version of this game until after I was halfway through, now I can't complete the game because I can't open the super bonus level. I have all gold all bonuses gold all puzzles, etc. C'mon devs please fix this!

Go to: