Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Winning_Ticket on Jul 8, 16 1:44 PM
latest quest
Hey all, put the green stamp (rare stamp) on your wish list in order to achieve todays quest. But make sure you don't click on your friends gifts until after the 7 or 8 pm time resets, if that makes sense.

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 1:48:01 PM PST

[Post New]by pmk099 on Jul 8, 16 4:01 PM
I've been stuck on level 71 for months also. Almost impossible to advance. Have to echo complaints about game cheating me or being rigged. Have noticed the flowers not being counted and other things that are somewhat unfair. Absolutely HATE that I have to acquire friends in order to progress - can't do anything with rooms because I don't have any keys and can't get keys from Trina unless I find friends. Can't continue with the new mini game because I have to please 5 friends. I don't participate in tournaments, that's my choice, but forcing me to have friends is not how I want to play. Also have never been able to find cards which according to the FAQs are supposed to be part of the airship rewards. Don't know why people are spending money, haven't dropped a dine on this game, it may take me a while to achieve a level but this is supposed to be fun so I don't mind taking my time. Please answer about Jeronimo & the bartender, will something be happening soon?? I'm sitting on 200K coins right now because I'm not making any progress. Very happy the night mode is down, hope it doesn't come back, really annoying & slow. Overall I love the game but there are portions of it that really piss me off.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 8, 16 10:43 PM
juneacap and everyone else who asks, the highest anyone can progress is level 71 and Jeronimo won't talk until we get an update. Enjoy the game, work on your castle quest and forget about Trina.

Edited on 07/08/2016 at 10:45:27 PM PST

mikit
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by mikit on Jul 9, 16 9:40 AM
I'm on the 30 quest where you feed pets to get 5 gold chests that will take forever. I don't know what they are thinking of when they request something like that.

gtop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by gtop on Jul 9, 16 10:20 AM
Since the adding of the Castle Challenge I am at the "Completea5 part quest 1 time". What is this and where do you find this quest?

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 9, 16 11:37 AM
pmk099 wrote:I've been stuck on level 71 for months also. Almost impossible to advance. Have to echo complaints about game cheating me or being rigged. Have noticed the flowers not being counted and other things that are somewhat unfair. Absolutely HATE that I have to acquire friends in order to progress - can't do anything with rooms because I don't have any keys and can't get keys from Trina unless I find friends. Can't continue with the new mini game because I have to please 5 friends. I don't participate in tournaments, that's my choice, but forcing me to have friends is not how I want to play. Also have never been able to find cards which according to the FAQs are supposed to be part of the airship rewards. Don't know why people are spending money, haven't dropped a dine on this game, it may take me a while to achieve a level but this is supposed to be fun so I don't mind taking my time. Please answer about Jeronimo & the bartender, will something be happening soon?? I'm sitting on 200K coins right now because I'm not making any progress. Very happy the night mode is down, hope it doesn't come back, really annoying & slow. Overall I love the game but there are portions of it that really piss me off.

Hi. I understand that you are irritated because one of the mini games requires you to please 5 friends and you choose not to play with friends. Have you considered maybe adding 5 or 6 friends to enable you to get past the mini game? Also, during some of the seasonal games it helps to have friends because you can visit their rooms and get all sorts of items to help you on your way. As long as you let them know what you're doing, I think there would be some players who are ok with just being 'useful' and not regular. A lot of people on here already have more friends than they can cope with anyway. If you are interested in that, my ID is 109819 - I play on PC and if you want to add me, that's fine.

No-one knows when the update which will allow us to talk to Geronimo will be.

Edited on 07/09/2016 at 11:39:25 AM PST

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 9, 16 2:43 PM
I get not wanting to deal with friends, cause I didn't want them at first. However, it's not like you have to chat with anyone, or spend a dime if you choose not to. I am not an unsociable person at all but when I am playing a game I don't like interruptions. I have lots of friends in MC and never chat with any other than to add to my name to say thanks, so in this game I love my friends. If you don't want to send gifts, don't. The worse that can happen is you don't get any. However at Christmas it's great to give presents, and receive them too. I also love going to friends rooms to see what they have and especially what pet they are using. I never cared for hunt and peck games but this one is diff. So if you play it why not get the total experience.

SMILE AND ENJOY

Just saying, lol

Edited on 07/09/2016 at 2:45:48 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 9, 16 3:52 PM
Well said crystalwitch1955 and Betsi47. Originally I didn't play with friends. It seemed like I could never catch up until I read one day about being able to gift 15 friends. Plus I could never tell who was no longer playing, sorta made me angry when you would finally add someone who quits after a month or so. And as an Android player I didn't have access to the seasonal games.
It made a big difference when this last fall the seasonal fall/winter game was added. New pets that you could only gain by playing. You could actually craft the daily quests faster by adding friends, not because you added them but because you had access to items that were needed.
Some friends I still have even though there is no seasonal event - unless you count the Castle Quest as one. Some don't gift me and in turn I don't gift them, some do it infrequently and others daily. It's fun and adds a new level

redgames
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by redgames on Jul 9, 16 6:15 PM
: collect 50 morphing objects in 60 min, send 3 airships, earn 600 coins from Morphing objects and my favorite get a diamond from the Fortune Wheel. That's to finish the first part of the Castle QueW. Some where a few pages Bach I think it was c0c0 posted them all.

Where are the morphing objects???????????/
I can't catch the butterfiles in the ancient park or forest palace
When I click on the leaves in the castle, I hit the raven stone or end up in the next room.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to complete this?????
Thanks

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 9, 16 6:28 PM
gtop wrote:Since the adding of the Castle Challenge I am at the "Completea5 part quest 1 time". What is this and where do you find this quest?

The daily quest is accessed by clicking on the character above your pet on the lower left corner. When you click on the character, the list of tasks to complete is just 1 part of a 3, 5, or 10-part daily quest.

If you get a 5-part daily quest, the blue ring around the character will have 4 gold triangles on it which divides it into 5 parts. After you complete a part, a section of the blue ring will turn purple. When you have completed all of the parts, the entire ring will be purple and you will get a silver chest.

redgames wrote:Where are the morphing objects???????????

The morphing objects are the 3 flowers that slowly appear in every location.

Edited on 07/09/2016 at 6:35:52 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 10, 16 10:02 AM
redgames wrote:: collect 50 morphing objects in 60 min, send 3 airships, earn 600 coins from Morphing objects and my favorite get a diamond from the Fortune Wheel. That's to finish the first part of the Castle QueW. Some where a few pages Bach I think it was c0c0 posted them all.

When I click on the leaves in the castle, I hit the raven stone or end up in the next room.
Thanks

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 10, 16 10:14 AM
redgames wrote:: collect 50 morphing objects in 60 min, send 3 airships, earn 600 coins from Morphing objects and my favorite get a diamond from the Fortune Wheel. That's to finish the first part of the Castle QueW. Some where a few pages Bach I think it was c0c0 posted them all.

Thank

Castle Challenge (on PC)
-------------------------
1) Complete 5 zoom zones in 30 minutes
2) Feed pets with 30 bags of food
3) Pack 12 crates for airships
4) Get 1000 coins in 4 hours
5) Beat Anabel at dice 3 times
6) Complete a 5-part daily quest
7) Collect 50 morphing objects in 60 minutes
8) Send 3 airships
9) Earn 600 coins by collecting morphing objects
10) Get 1 diamond from the fortune wheel
11) Get 5 plain stamps
12) Help friends 5 times
13) Complete 10 zoom zones
14) Get 5 gold chests from feeding pets
15) Beat the wise dragon at dice 3 times
16) Examine hidden object scenes 20 times in 30 minutes
17) Craft 15 items in 30 minutes
18) Use 70 hints while examining hidden object scenes
19) Feed pets 8 times
20) Get 3 rare stamps
21) Earn 2000 coins playing dice
22) Get 5 iron chests from feeding pets
23) Receive 300 wheels from sending airships
24) Complete 5 daily quests
25) Get 15 items from the fortune wheel
26) Examine hidden object scenes 100 times
27) Collect 200 airship items
28) Get 30 pet medallions in 24 hours
29) Craft 10 items
30) Get 5 unusual stamps

Morphing items show in Davey room, three of them. Some slow, some slow, some in same place, some not. Right now I think everyone has flowers. The neat point if you haven't completed your achievement for collecting them it counts toward them as well. For every 5 flowers you collect you get 10 coins or a stamp, ect, mostly coins. I figured if you werewolves 71 you would have to go thru all your rooms (not HOSs, usually 2 HOS per room but not all ways) about 3 times . There is no help but to just keep slugging away at them and I think most of us at times have had opened something other than catching the flower. Hope this helps
Reba Runestone

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by mariaschachir on Jul 11, 16 2:49 AM

Edited on 07/11/2016 at 5:46:11 AM PST

[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by amamannqas on Jul 11, 16 3:57 AM

Edited on 07/11/2016 at 5:37:39 AM PST

[Post New]by alisonmeier on Jul 11, 16 12:34 PM
New mini-event of 30 airships in 48 hours is really ridiculous. Especially since you have to wait 4 hours. You would have to expend a lot of transport inventory and diamonds to bring ships home early! Most people at lower levels don't have enough of either!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 11, 16 12:42 PM
Sending 30 airships is not necessary for the ability to win 100 diamonds.
If players achieve the first personal goal, that is a contribution to the global goal. If the global goal is met, they will receive 100 diamonds.

Edited on 07/11/2016 at 12:43:43 PM PST

[Post New]by demons64 on Jul 11, 16 3:30 PM
I have reached level 71, but appear not to be able to progress any further, as each time I attempt to access Jeronimos quests, it keeps informing me that this will completed in a future update. This has been going on for some weeks and is frustrating. Please help

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 11, 16 3:34 PM
Level 71 is the highest level at the moment. Have to wait for a future update to progress further.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 11, 16 9:52 PM
alisonmeier wrote:New mini-event of 30 airships in 48 hours is really ridiculous. Especially since you have to wait 4 hours. You would have to expend a lot of transport inventory and diamonds to bring ships home early! Most people at lower levels don't have enough of either!

I don't see it anywhere on list. #8 was 3 airships. #23 is 300 wheels (about two airships but no time limit) and #27 collect 200 airship items again no time limit but it is probably 3 days.

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Jul 11, 16 10:22 PM
Hi Rebecca!

There are the 30 day challenge, as you noted above.
AND
There is the mini-challenge,

Which has a personal goal of 3, 8, or 30 airships sent. ( receive unique stamps)

If you send at least 3 airships, AND we reach the global goal
We ALL receive 100 diamonds each.

I will send 8 ships, but 3 will do it!

Good luck ( who couldn't use 100 diamonds?)

Crystal;P

Go to: