What to do next?

[Post New]by Metalbear on Sep 8, 08 5:39 PM
I have gone through Bogwood, Candar, and fought all the monsters along the way. I know to get a sonnet for Ulrich but can't seem to get anywhere. The only area I can get to I am killed instantly by wolves and no chance to attack.

I've also bought the farm and killed enough swamp slime to keep the schoolteacher stocked fror 3 lifetimes. Where is the next place to go? Since I'm limited to where I'm allowed, is it time to go to Thais and find something? I've searched both Thais and Candar thoroughly but am unable to find anything new. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

RainCat
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:What to do next?

[Post New]by RainCat on Sep 8, 08 6:51 PM
Been a while since I played this.

I suggest checking out the amaranthia (dot com) forums. Walkthroughs, maps, hints.
Best place for getting help on both Aveyond games.

Lizziesweden
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Lizziesweden on Sep 9, 08 7:00 AM
To get the sonnet for Ulrich you will have to finish the quest for the sultan in Seri "find something exotic" then talk to his x-wife (forgot her name) and you'll get the sonnet.

Have you talked to Uthar in the castle in Thais?
The castle is by the jail, where the guards are, just walk to the left and then you'll enter a new area.
Kind of hard to explain but you can find maps on Amaranth games.

If you need any more help just ask.

[Post New]by Metalbear on Sep 9, 08 10:58 AM
LS,
That's my problem. How do I get to Seri? I will also check Aramantha games site again as I know it is probably something simple. I've talked to Ulrich and know to go get information and his code name is "dragon dung".

Over all, this game has been as much fun as the first. Sometimes, a little more frustrating. But I will keep trudging forward and will ask questions. Thanks for your help

MB

Lizziesweden
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

What to do next?

[Post New]by Lizziesweden on Sep 10, 08 9:01 AM
Oh, to get to Seri you'll have to go through Greystone Pass.
I suggest you look at the maps at Amaranth since I'm not that good at explaining.
Just so you know, you'll have to have dynamite in your inventory to get to Greystone Pass.

Just one more thing; are you playing Build A or B?
In build A you get the canoe from the Woodsman's hut.

[Post New]by shaymin12321 on Nov 11, 08 9:39 PM
you have to go to greystone pass buy rope from seri put it on the stake get big chicken egg give to sultan talk to the girl that needs help and she will run out to meet the boy in his house in seri north east u get love sonnet give to ulric he wants to keep it and he lets you in the garden

metal bear you have to find rip in seri in the menecarie place south in seri she is ava the one eye talk to her she will ask you to find achor in seri desert dynamite in seri near the inn sail you buy it from the guy in seri

hope it helps

Go to: