annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Which of these are true?

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 20, 15 11:15 AM
1. When you do a HOS the "prize" you receive is determined by the speed with which you complete the search.

2. If you do the HO list by clearing the six items on screen in alphabetical order it ensures that anything you need for a daily quest takes priority in determining which prize you receive.

3. If you have already cleared all the HOS in one area you will get one item in the daily quest which relates to that area, but not more than one.

4. If you check the butterflies in your room between 7-10 minutes after the last check you will get 2 or 3 shards.

5. If you win an egg on the fortune wheel you will always win on the dice game if you play it immediately afterwards.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

Re:Which of these are true?

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 20, 15 11:54 AM
Rut Roh...........don't know..............is there a "D".........none of the above?

[Post New]by rickigal on Sep 20, 15 5:25 PM

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Sep 21, 15 11:20 AM
I believe in #1.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Sep 21, 15 1:47 PM
I think #1 as well.

M

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 21, 15 2:00 PM
None of the above.

I have the best luck by "requesting" the item from the drop-down...not getting it, then the next time at same HOS...not even clicking into the dropdown...wah-lah, usually get what I asked for before.

(not always, but more often than not!)

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Sep 21, 15 2:34 PM
Okay Annieliz1. I'm dying to know. Which of them are true?

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 21, 15 2:45 PM
Will tell you tomorrow.
xx

susiewastaken
Salmon
Salmon
2,847 Posts

[Post New]by susiewastaken on Sep 21, 15 2:47 PM
annieliz1 wrote:Will tell you tomorrow.
xx

Bethany68
Guppy
Guppy
198 Posts

[Post New]by Bethany68 on Sep 21, 15 4:08 PM
annieliz1 wrote:Will tell you tomorrow.
xx

OMG what a tease!
LOL!!!

~ Bethany ~

jaximoto
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

[Post New]by jaximoto on Sep 23, 15 12:41 AM
Well "Tomorrow" came and went...no answer...hmmm......BUT MY THOUGHTS ARE NONE OF THE ABOVE! Wish all were true though, especially when you use the drop list on the HOS and select your choice of items....no problem with Immortal Treasures! Imagine that....

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 23, 15 7:09 AM
Sorry, problems yesterday.

I hope you have not been taking this too seriously! They are all things that happened a couple of times for me so I thought it might be fun for people to try to work out whether any of them were a permanent feature. I am afraid the answer is probably that none of them are true but I will be pleased to be told that I have unwittingly stumbled across at least one hithertwo unknown feature of the game.

Thank you for participating in the spirit in which the questions were set.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 23, 15 8:35 AM
Well I knew #5 wasn't true because as soon as I'd read your list, I went to my wheel and seen a puppy egg on it. I clicked on it, spun, and won the egg right away. Then went straight to the dice table, played the three games, and promptly lost all three. Of course, the first opponent I tried was the dragon then changed to two others for the last two games. Phooey. At the very least, your "experiment" was a fun test for me who used to work in research.

Nickimine
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Nickimine on Sep 23, 15 8:47 AM
Annie ! You are a big tease.

I thought there might be some insider information coming ~ but nooooo. Just annie being silly!! I shall have you stuffed with Harpy's Feathers!!!

~ jeannie ~

Go to: