datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

Re: SHARDS- List of best items I would sell for shards

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 20, 15 12:44 PM
There are inventory items that accumulate more than others because they are rarely used to craft in the Lab or create something in a ZZ

So I made a list of these items. If I were to sell them for shards I would leave 5 or so in inventory just in case they are needed. The following are only used once (and only one at a time) in either a ZZ or in the Lab.

Bark of Iggdrasil....Manuscript of Resurrection
Desert Stinger.......Rage Bracelet
Mechanogle Gear.....Time Keeper
Star Beam...............Starlight
Executioners Cap........Prison Baton
Snake Wicker.........Snake Bracelet
Monstrous Claw......Clinging Anchor
Hunting Trophy.......Death Bearer
Squirrel Tail ............Piercing Shriek
Law of Wisdom........Forest Breath
Early Leaves...........Oak Storm
Oversea Yarn..........Ruler's Tiara
Wise Saying ...........Emerald Tablet
Ring of Life Powers.....Cup of Sincere Wishes
Heaviness of Sin......Burden of Obedience
Angel's Song............Dawn of Hope
Reconciliation Rod.....Holy Hand
Blooming Pond........Life Measurer
Chain of Fear...........Book of Dancing Shadows
Galloon of Forgotten Legion......Mantle of Evil Ghost
Throne Base...........Cold Blood
Healing Prayer.........Manuscript of Resurrection
Torture Whip.............Prison Baton
Poisonous Bite........Snake Bracelet
Harpy Feather..........Mystic Fountain needs 3
Foundation of the Universe.......Artifact of Infinity
Boiling Power...........Steam Mechanism
Deep Sea Crystal.........Deep Light
Bloody Revenge...........Secret Oppressor
Silent Judge ............Sparkling Watch
Cannonball............Cannon of Purification
As this list may not be complete, please feel free to add something I missed. A future update might make this list out of date (incorrect)

I also found some items that are only used in 2 ZZs or Lab Crafts, but also only one at a time.

Iridescent Chime.......Sparkling Watch & Glass Painting
Golden Storm.............Golden Comb & 3 Monks
Pendant of Tears.........Mechanical Semaphore & Tiara of Rapacious Age
Sharp Tooth Gear.......Ocular Protection & Floating Barrel
Impenetrable...............Source Torch & Peacemaker
Sign of Tactics..........Infernal Armor & Courage and Tenacity
Sea Devil's Tail.....Paper Lantern & Clinging Anchor
Rune of Law .....Stone Well & Path Seeker
Sign of Denial .....Floating Barrel & Cube of Fortune
Lava Drop.... ......Mechanical Semaphore & Steel Grinder
Poisonous Grip......Paper Lantern & Sinister Staff
Star of Romance.......Source Torch & Dawn of Hope
Stone of Obedience........Mysterious Crystal & Subdued Mind
Venus Hand Trap...........Rapacious Eye
Whirlpool Crystal........... Sinister Staff & Fiery Bowl
Eight Winds..................Flower & Tower of Winds Sign
Mind Binds....................Messengers Helmet & Subdued Mind
Thunderous Blow..............Stone Light & Sphinx Paw

I would be cautious selling off inventory for shards. I thought a list like this makes it easier to carefully select which items to sell.

pm me if you like.
Hope this list helps some of you

datsalotta ...... aka *piesy

Last edited to add / correct more items 10/03/2015.

Edited on 10/04/2015 at 8:50:15 PM PST

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

Re:Re: SHARDS- List of best items I would sell for shards

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Sep 20, 15 1:42 PM
Thanks so much. That list is a great help.
Gertie

Peachme16
Minnow
Minnow
276 Posts

[Post New]by Peachme16 on Sep 20, 15 2:18 PM
Yes.. Thank you!!!!! This is a great list. Always wondered what items did not get used that much but never took the time to figure it out... This is a big help!!! Good luck, Watson

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 20, 15 2:19 PM
WTG Datsa...........Thank You! This is a big help!

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Sep 20, 15 5:51 PM
This is helpful information. Thank you.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Sep 21, 15 4:14 PM
Thanks for your comments
I have been updating the list. Still finding same kind of items
datsalotta

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Sep 21, 15 4:32 PM
Big help Datsalotta!!!! Really appreciate the time involved!!
Thanks for sharing!
Deb

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Sep 22, 15 1:33 AM
Thank you; I had been trying to work this out in a piecemeal fashion.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Sep 22, 15 2:25 AM
Wow Datsalotta, datsalotta work you've done there to help us all, thank you!
I too have been doing it piecemeal (mainly because I think it's a waste of space ~ as I have called some of my rooms! ) so will be very useful to me.

Thanks again

KayteCat
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by KayteCat on Sep 22, 15 8:41 AM
If you have any Spring Wreaths left, they are good for 30 shards. I've been slowly selling them when I need a bunch.

suzy1985
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by suzy1985 on Sep 22, 15 12:13 PM
Look in the Helpful Tips section stickied up top. Then in Tips, Tricks and Guides. In those lists you can find just about anything. Where object is used, how many are used. You can look at a list by location, by object. You can get total times it is used in whole game as a total or by ZZ. There is a list of what you need to craft, how much profit/loss you get for each item crafted. The fishies that created these lists for us are awesome!

To chose an item to sell I would first see if any are not used in any ZZ, then used in only one item to craft, then do you have a loss if you craft it. Go on to item that is used in only one ZZ, then is only one of the item required,then used in only one item to craft, then do you have a loss if you craft it......you get the idea. All this can be found within these lists.

That is what I'm working on but it may take me awhile I am not on the game very long each day.

Suzy

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 3, 15 7:35 PM
datsalotta wrote:There are inventory items that accumulate more than others because they are rarely used to craft in the Lab or create something in a ZZ

I also found some items that are only used in 2 ZZs or Lab Crafts, but also only one at a time.

Cannonball............Cannon of Purification & Dark Ambon
I would be cautious selling off inventory for shards. I thought a list like this makes it easier to carefully select which items to sell.

pm me if you like.

Last edited to add / correct more items 10/01/2015.
Still checking out more items that could be added once I check them out.

The Cannonball is not used by the Dark Ambon in the Town - Chapel.....
To open Dark Ambon, you need Sectary Sign; Winged Amulet and Sign of Steadfast Faith

I did not completely look at this list, but that one just stuck out at me because the Cannonball is only used to create the Cannon of Purification.

Edited on 10/03/2015 at 7:38:14 PM PST

Annelliegram
Shark
Shark
10,615 Posts

[Post New]by Annelliegram on Oct 3, 15 7:44 PM
There are a total of 60 items that are currently used to ONLY create items in the laboratory. They are not currently tied to any zoom zone.

That list is added to the end of the link within Tips and Tricks that is called "Where does it come from and where does it go"

I do not recommend paring down the inventory to only 5 of these items.....I have seen infrequently used items added to an update and if you deplete all of your inventory that the previous rounds accumulated for you, you will impede your progress.

And with Trina's requests becoming increasingly more demanding, I also would not recommend deleting a bunch of items that are only used one time in a ZZ. Trina's requests seem to be different for different people (don't know if she asks for what she see you have little of or what you have in abundance so she can devour it.) In any case, in the last 10 quests I have done for her SEVEN of them have asked me to go to 20 Zoom Zones. That eats up the inventory in a hurry!

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Oct 3, 15 8:01 PM
Thank you. This is a good list to have if you need either shards or gold but, right now, I'd say if you need gold do the rounds. Shards are harder to come by.

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 4, 15 12:40 PM
Annelliegram wrote:
datsalotta wrote:There are inventory items that accumulate more than others because they are rarely used to craft in the Lab or create something in a ZZ

Cannonball............Cannon of Purification & Dark Ambon

pm me if you like.

Last edited to add / correct more items 10/01/2015.
Still checking out more items that could be added once I check them out.

The Cannonball is not used by the Dark Ambon in the Town - Chapel.....
To open Dark Ambon, you need Sectary Sign; Winged Amulet and Sign of Steadfast Faith

I did not completely look at this list, but that one just stuck out at me because the Cannonball is only used to create the Cannon of Purification.

Thanks annelliegram!!
If I don't have glitches while editing will make the change
Thanks again

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 4, 15 12:50 PM
Annelliegram wrote:There are a total of 60 items that are currently used to ONLY create items in the laboratory. They are not currently tied to any zoom zone.

That list is added to the end of the link within Tips and Tricks that is called "Where does it come from and where does it go"

I do not recommend paring down the inventory to only 5 of these items.....I have seen infrequently used items added to an update and if you deplete all of your inventory that the previous rounds accumulated for you, you will impede your progress.

And with Trina's requests becoming increasingly more demanding, I also would not recommend deleting a bunch of items that are only used one time in a ZZ. Trina's requests seem to be different for different people (don't know if she asks for what she see you have little of or what you have in abundance so she can devour it.) In any case, in the last 10 quests I have done for her SEVEN of them have asked me to go to 20 Zoom Zones. That eats up the inventory in a hurry!

Hey annelliegram

This is so true!! hence my note of caution to people who sell items for shards. So the list is good for the moment but could change in a hurry as items are requested more often for Daily Quests and Trina's Quests.

One example is the Harpy Feather. We might be enticed to think 'what do I need all these harpy feathers for??!' Next thing you sell a bunch and after that you get several daily quests to the Mystic Fountain that requires 3 harpy feathers each time!! Ooops, harpy feathers gone. Happened to me.

Thanks for your helpful input. Points taken.
datsalotta

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
673 Posts

[Post New]by datsalotta on Oct 4, 15 9:18 PM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Thank you. This is a good list to have if you need either shards or gold but, right now, I'd say if you need gold do the rounds. Shards are harder to come by.

Hey BlazeDuskdreamer (great name)
Thanks for your point of view. Lovin the feedback.

Sell for Shards or Sell for Gold, that is the question. It all depends on what you will need the most, whether you have the patience in your game to wait for those shards over a long period of time....whether you can wait for the gold....same same.

Myself I do the rounds. I click on butterflies to get shards. The only items I have sold for shards is that Stinger thing and Bark of Iggdrasill...then I quit selling items....to go with the flow, check the waters (so to speak)

I find I am in no hurry for shards so why should I sell, right now, sell items for shards when I might be crying for gold coins one day.

Levels 57 - 65 were hard for me. I got down to zero coins. I figured out on my own about the Lab items that required zero coins to craft but once crafted would sell for 1500, 1750 and 2000 coins. That's how I got to level 65. Crafting and selling... hand to mouth survival. I did it. I don't want to do it again.

Now I've done rounds and rounds again and again determined to build up the coin count ........I reached 1/2 million........Today I am 40,000 to go to be a millionaire. ...You and anyone else can help me celebrate.....But I'm only going to toot my small horn WooHoo......There's multi-millionaires in the castle......so I'm humbled LOL

BTW I had to make a list of those Lab items that sell for a profit but I haven't posted it. Maybe it's been posted by someone else before. Also made a list of items to craft for daily quests, one that cost under 1000 coins and sell for a profit.
I have referred to both lists often. Anything to keep those coins from disappearing on me again

Thanks again

datsalotta........aka *piesy

Go to: