dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

I quite liked it.

[Post New]by dippydebby on Sep 20, 15 3:01 PM
I enjoyed the story, the graphics, the hogs and puzzles. But for me, I need collectables, morphs etc, in a CE.
I wouldn't have bought it, if it wasn't for the sale price.
Hope the Devs see this.x

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:I quite liked it.

[Post New]by Valdy on Sep 21, 15 2:09 AM
I too really enjoyed playing the demo. I nearly didn't download it because the screen shots look really bad. But the graphics are very nice, and I did enjoy the HOS with the fun interactive parts.

No, there are no achievements, no collectables, no morphing objects, ect. But to be honest, when I am really involved in a story - as I am in this one - I don't miss them. In fact, I sometimes find they are just in the way of getting on with the game itself.

And yes, because of the sale, I am going to purchase the CE rather than wait for the SE.

giddiup101
Minnow
Minnow
282 Posts

Re:I quite liked it.

[Post New]by giddiup101 on Sep 21, 15 8:42 AM
I actually enjoyed playing the game. It didn't have all the usual bling, bells and whistles but it was a decent length and had the customized option. Thank goodness they didn't have furry little helpers.. I enjoyed the storyline and thought the graphics were great. I ended up buying it despite all the negative comments it received and happy with my decision, especially with the sale. All in all I think the developers did a great job and hopefully next time, they will add some bling. (but please no furry little helpers)

Go to: