pkbeehler
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

collections

[Post New]by pkbeehler on Sep 20, 15 3:27 PM
what do I have to do to get the collection items? I am on level 25 and have collected a few of the first ones but I can't collect the majority of them. Also am stumped at what to do about the 2 ravens I have on the left side of the screen where the challenges were at one time. Nothing happens when I try to activate them. Am I at the end of the line with this game?

Mattiehi1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:collections

[Post New]by Mattiehi1 on Oct 3, 15 1:54 PM
You have more than what I have. I, too, would like to know how to get more of the items in the collections. I have only gotten enough to make the boat. In fact have made three boats. The game does not give any clues to how to get the other items. I no longer get any quests showing up on the left side of the screen and unlike you I have no ravens, yet. I have searched all the available areas to the master's level and nothing changes. I have pretty much mastered opening all the chests that I get. But what do I do now? Just keep on searching all these areas or what? I am obviously missing something, but sure can't figure out what it is. Can you shed any light on this?

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

Re:collections

[Post New]by burf90 on Oct 3, 15 8:04 PM
If you go to the collections screen and click on each individual item you need for a certain collection, it will show you where that item can be obtained. And yes, very often it means you have to just go to the areas that may give you the item you want and just keep playing those areas until you finally receive the item you need. Sometimes, certain types of monsters will drop collection items or you can find them in chests. Clicking on the needed item in the collections screen will show you those options, too.

Go to: