Where is that boy
Who looks after the sheep?
Under the haystack
Fast asleep.
Will you wake him?
Oh no, not I,
For if I do
He will surely cry.

Hey, anyone see our own Little Boy Blue, with the chickens, dogs, and daughters?
I'm looking for his insight. And I'm missing him today.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Little Boy Blue Come Blow Your Horn...

[Post New]by Bluex on Sep 20, 15 4:08 PM
Im here and alive. Lost power last night and this morning and the dang generator gave out. Took me hours of dialing to get someone in here knew how to mess with it. Seemed something chewed on the wires, asked if it was goat teeth marks! Of course by the time he fixed it and I was out the $75 the dang electric sparked right up. You know I kicked the dang machine!

Now been trying to catch up on this PD event and the posts. My goodness this has been the oddest . Thank god the forum had both you, TSue and Oddly, even Wulf came in, to put your perspectives from the past events into this. Its really thrown me for a loop this whole thing. Also the folks coming in to put their findings makes it that much better. Only one I had done before was the non event 4th twice and of course Spring.

I have yet to even go IEI'ing!

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

Re:Little Boy Blue Come Blow Your Horn...

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Sep 20, 15 4:21 PM
YEAH!! You're here. Someone was looking to add friends, I bumped up the link but can't remember how to do it in game.. I think you know, yes? Maybe you can post there.

Go to: