chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

latest from fbook page

[Post New]by chumface on Sep 20, 15 10:02 PM

We have finished the main game and we will test it and do the SFX and voice-overs during September. Early October the game should go into QA.
Meanwhile we are working on the bonus chapter.

Unfortunately we had to shift some of our forces towards the Android and STEAM versions of the first game. Otherwise we could have run out of cash before finishing the second.

It's hard to tell when the game will be finally published, but usually it takes us 2-3 months to pass QA. Hopefully this time it will be faster.

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:latest from fbook page

[Post New]by Bar80 on Oct 10, 15 12:31 PM
Thanks for the update. I cannot wait!

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Dec 24, 15 1:49 PM
Has anyone heard anything on a release date?

chumface
Herring
Herring
355 Posts

[Post New]by chumface on Dec 25, 15 7:41 PM
just read on their f book page MARCH! 3 months to go. Also said game is 3 times longer than the first one...

Bar80
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Bar80 on Dec 31, 15 3:02 AM
Thanks for the update. I don't think I've ever been this psyched for a game to come out.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Feb 15, 16 6:48 AM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for being such fans of True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition and for patiently awaiting the sequel. While the Forum Moderation Team isn't given advance information regarding which games will become available on our site, we definitely encourage you to check our New Releases page from time to time. This would be the best place to check for our newest games.

I'm going to ahead and lock this thread since it's regarding the sequel and not True Fear: Forsaken Souls Collector's Edition itself. In the meantime, we hope you can find other games on our site to enjoy.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Go to: