Hat and rope?? Im stumped..I cant get how to use the hat and rope over the bowl of coals..???

[Post New]by maggyanne123 on Sep 3, 09 11:17 AM
I put the hat on the bowl but it wont let the rope tie it down..does anyone know how this part works?/Im stumped..or theres a glitch in my game??

Re:Hat and rope?? Im stumped..I cant get how to use the hat and rope over the bowl of coals..???

[Post New]by soundwave on Sep 6, 09 2:00 PM
I'm having th same problem, did you figure it out?

Re:Hat and rope?? Im stumped..I cant get how to use the hat and rope over the bowl of coals..???

[Post New]by singraven on Sep 8, 09 3:58 AM
I got stuck as well, wish to go on with the game, any kind people in the helping please?

Edited on 09/08/2009 at 3:59:12 AM PST

keylady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by keylady on Sep 13, 09 11:08 AM
Re hat and rope, Put the hat on first then quickly put rope on. It works

[Post New]by micky2laqte on Sep 13, 09 1:50 PM
Pick up the rope next to the throne.

Pick up the hat on the floor, in front of the throne.

Place the hat on the coals that are in the gold stand next to the window.

The hat will not stay put and it lands on the basket next to the gold stand. Click on the hat so it will go back into inventory.

Place the hat back on the coals and immediately after place the rope on top of the hat. This will ensure the hat stays in place.

The gold stand will lift up in the air; grab the key that appears on the ground below the gold stand.

Place the key on the lock to open the door.

[Post New]by Woojun on Sep 14, 09 1:57 PM
I'm going to try the solution micky2 supplied. Hope it works!!

[Post New]by mabear55 on Sep 15, 09 5:46 PM
I'm there too and the hat is staying on the coals by itself which leaves me nothing to do with the rope. The hat will NOT accept the rope and the key is visible but game will not allow you to pick it up and use it. Hint button keeps telling you to put the rope on the hat!! It has been very frustrating and the game is worthless since it is stuck.

smb341
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by smb341 on Feb 9, 10 5:08 PM
I'm stuck, too. I got the hat on the lampstand, but was not fast enough to place the rope, so I closed the game. Now I can't release the rope. I want to continue the game. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Go to: