bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 09 12:01 AM
Welcome to Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 9:04:32 AM PST

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Welcome to Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ forum

[Post New]by Robilyn on Sep 4, 09 12:50 AM
My game ended after 33 minutes, and it went directly to the page to purchase game. I don't no know if I want to buy it yet or not. Do I get the other 27 minutes of free playing time? Also will there be a walkthrough?

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 12:53:48 AM PST

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Sep 4, 09 1:23 AM
I just played about 25 minutes of the game and it looks interesting. Glad to see the clues written down though. Saves me a lot of time. However, at first look, it takes **forever** for the game to shut down!

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 4, 09 2:00 AM
Hi Robilyn, not sure why your game quit after a certain amount of time but we do have a walkthrough for Drawn: The Painted Tower on the BFG Blog,

Copy and paste this link into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/drawn-the-painted-tower-walkthrough/

Good Luck,

Margie B

[Post New]by EcclesCakes on Sep 4, 09 2:52 AM
Bless you, Margie, for getting that Walkthrough posted so quickly, and doing your typically great job! It's early in the morning, but I'd like to mention a hint that wasn't so obvious to me at first. You sometimes need to use the Picture of an item, not just the actual item, as in opening a door - duh! That had me going right off the bat.

The game is beautiful, and I can see why BFG is rightly proud of their studio production. Thank you...

EcclesCakes

vicalana
Stingray
Stingray
5,296 Posts

[Post New]by vicalana on Sep 4, 09 2:56 AM
Welcome to the pond ecclescakes and what an extremely tasteful name!

LilyCat
Minnow
Minnow
220 Posts

[Post New]by LilyCat on Sep 4, 09 3:51 AM
Chi - it took ages to shut down for me too, when I was playing the demo, but once I bought it it seems to shut down immediately. Great game - I'm really enjoying it!

[Post New]by littledipper on Sep 4, 09 7:46 AM
This game has some serious problems both loading and quitting. It's almost being like at woodstock with the really weird graphics that i get. Think I will wait on this one. Not too mention the trial period vs. the load and quit time is not adequate. Hope the rest of yall enjoy!!!

BellaGirl27
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by BellaGirl27 on Sep 4, 09 8:43 AM
HELP....My game wont play, it just keeps kicking me out and using up my demo time! I have a brand new laptop, and am all up to date....help!

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 4, 09 8:56 AM
HELP me, too! The stone statue won't talk to me. Everything else works. And my computer guru just updated me a minute ago.... eeeeeeeeeek what's up doc? I mean BF?

Playful61
Clownfish
Clownfish
846 Posts

[Post New]by Playful61 on Sep 4, 09 8:58 AM
OH, and Margie.... I couldn't get the walkthrough as you posted it.... google couldn't find it so is there another way in?

judy_small
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by judy_small on Sep 4, 09 9:00 AM
i think i will like the game . i also was cut short very short i got 3 mins. of game play and it said times up. this bothers me too what if we buy the game and we get all glitches and not much game , just a thought i hope it want be that way. sorry just needed to complain . judy

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 4, 09 10:31 AM
Playful61 wrote:OH, and Margie.... I couldn't get the walkthrough as you posted it.... google couldn't find it so is there another way in?

Playful, welcome to the Fish Pond. Look at the 4th thread in the game forum. It's called -- ... Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now
.... there is a link to the walkthrough in that thread. Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!

Chi3165
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Chi3165 on Sep 4, 09 11:36 AM
LilyCat wrote:Chi - it took ages to shut down for me too, when I was playing the demo, but once I bought it it seems to shut down immediately. Great game - I'm really enjoying it!

Thanks for the info LilyCat. I may buy it if that is the case. Also, someone else mentioned in another thread that 'Escape' seems to take care of it.

[Post New]by Lavenderkoala on Sep 4, 09 11:46 AM
I got to the witch doctor painting and the game keeps kicking me out and sending me to the big fish site to buy the game and using up my trial time

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 4, 09 11:47 AM
I've created a new thread that should work as a better "Welcome" thread to this forum. Because we're working very hard keep this forum nice and tidy, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. Here's the information I posted there:

Please note that this demo version is different than our typical demo. There is still a timer, but only a portion of the game is available to play. Once you purchase the game, you will be able to play past the witch doctor painting.

We have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies. The Deluxe strategy guide includes wallpapers and screensavers for your computer as well as the soundtrack from the game.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide

If you are having technical problems with the game, most technical problems with our games can be resolved by using our Help pages. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we will do our best to help in the forums, the best way to get technical issues resolved is through our help pages.

If you have any other questions about the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right of this page.

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 11:48:58 AM PST

Go to: