What Simon says always goes
Friend or foe? The Griffin knows

juttertje
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

Re:Chapter Six – Fire and Ice

[Post New]by juttertje on Sep 4, 09 9:00 AM
have solved the dragon chest puzzle and have found 3 red gems. I cannot leave the puzzle. the gems are staying on my cursor and I cannot put them down. in the inventory there's a square round the 3 red gems. I know that I have to return to the hall with the elephants.

edit: problem solved. quit the game, came back and I could go back to the hall.

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 9:11:41 AM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 4, 09 9:47 AM
juttertje, welcome to the Fish Pond. Glad this worked out. Happy Gaming!!

[Post New]by relda666 on Sep 4, 09 3:07 PM
I am completely stuck on the "Friend or Foe" part of this section. I've gotton all the hints and just don't understand....help?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 4, 09 3:26 PM
Just want to let folks know that we have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide

The Deluxe strategy guide includes wallpapers and screensavers for your computer as well as the soundtrack from the game. Happy Gaming!

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Sep 4, 09 7:20 PM
I'm reading the walkthrough and can't find the apple. Where and when was I supposed to pick that up?

pupulegirl
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by pupulegirl on Sep 4, 09 7:24 PM
My bad! found the apple.

jacquibagley
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by jacquibagley on Sep 4, 09 8:47 PM
I have solved the dragon puzzle and got the 3 gems.....................I need 4 jems for the elephants.....where is the 4thf?????.....thanks

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 4, 09 8:49 PM
Jacqui, welcome to the Fish Pond. The single gem is in the ceiling.

Purplerabbit
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
18,590 Posts

[Post New]by Purplerabbit on Sep 5, 09 12:53 PM
relda666 wrote:I am completely stuck on the "Friend or Foe" part of this section. I've gotton all the hints and just don't understand....help?

You have to get all the teeth closed on the dragon on the left outside the painting. The eyes will glow green .Leave the one on the right.
Then go in to the painting and turn the patterns on the door until you get what looks like a button in the middle.

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 12:54:03 PM PST

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 5, 09 3:56 PM
Just so everyone know, we have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide

Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by rkeay1965 on Sep 6, 09 7:59 PM
I am in fire and ice with iris standing there were do i get the star to put on here?

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 7:07 AM
rkeay, welcome to the Fish Pond. You'll need to go back to the Cave of Sorrows. The star and the torch should be picked up and taken to the next level. Good Luck

ogalirish
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ogalirish on Sep 7, 09 8:18 AM
I'm in the cave with the dragon, who's snoring away. However, I've somehow lost my torch. Backtracked, no torch in with the rabbit which is where I left it hanging on the wall. Game over unless I can retrieve the torch. HELP!

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 7, 09 8:29 AM
ogalirish wrote:I'm in the cave with the dragon, who's snoring away. However, I've somehow lost my torch. Backtracked, no torch in with the rabbit which is where I left it hanging on the wall. Game over unless I can retrieve the torch. HELP!

The last place you would have used the torch is in the symbols puzzle. I believe that is back in the picture with the bird, snail and rabbit symbols. After the boulder rolls away you enter the cave and hang your torch on left and complete the puzzle. Try there and I think you will find the missing torch. You also need to pick up a star there.

IrishRush
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by IrishRush on Sep 7, 09 8:30 AM
I'm looking at the painting to the right of the ice sculpture (with the Friend and Foe heads to either side) and when I exit the painting the game hangs. Every time. I've closed the game and gone back in and always open at the painting with the torn / missing piece of canvas. And it always gets hung when I try to exit the painting. Is there a patch for this problem or am I going to have to start the game over and hope it doesn't hang up there again? Help, please!

IrishRush
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by IrishRush on Sep 7, 09 9:04 AM
Disregard my initial post about my game hanging. I updated my Direct X and all is good now.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 12:16 PM
IrishRush, glad to hear that the update resolved the issue....Happy Gaming!!

[Post New]by Gloris55 on Sep 7, 09 7:11 PM
Can anyone tell me how to work the eyes???? I tried the walkthrough and the strategy guide and it didn't work. HELP

Edited on 09/07/2009 at 7:13:12 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 7:38 PM
Gloria, go outside the picture. Work with the lion on the left only ... he says friend. the one on the right should remain blank. Use the whiskers to align the teeth. When correct the lion's jaw will bite down and his eyes will be green.
... go into the picture and turn the tiles on the door. When they are in the correct position, the owl on top will have two green eyes and will welcome you.
... good luck

Go to: