bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Chapter Three - The Theater

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 4, 09 1:13 AM
With the lanterns all darkened, you can’t see in this room.
Fiery wings will chase off the gloom.

Re:Chapter Three - The Theater

[Post New]by rxmthg on Sep 4, 09 3:10 PM
i went straight from chapter two, the window, to the catwalk. where was chapter three? When i got to the catwalk, cursor wouldn't point downward to get me back with the thread. any suggestions?

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 4, 09 3:32 PM
Just so you know, we have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide

I hope this helps!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 5, 09 9:47 AM
rxmthg wrote:i went straight from chapter two, the window, to the catwalk. where was chapter three? When i got to the catwalk, cursor wouldn't point downward to get me back with the thread. any suggestions?
rxmthg, did you get this sorted out? If not, you could try starting a new game using a different player name. Or, if that gives you the same problem, you could use the Game Manager to delete the game and redownload it. Good Luck

[Post New]by susanmagusan on Sep 5, 09 11:35 AM
Where do I find the teddy bear? In the walkthough, at one point, the teddy bear isn't there. Then at the fireplace where you put the egg, the teddy bear is in inventory. It never says how to get the teddy bear.

Lorifish
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by Lorifish on Sep 5, 09 11:39 AM
susanmagusan wrote:Where do I find the teddy bear? In the walkthough, at one point, the teddy bear isn't there. Then at the fireplace where you put the egg, the teddy bear is in inventory. It never says how to get the teddy bear.

The teddy bear is to the right of the big tree in the painting, and you can get it even if you made the rain.

sunnny
Manatee
Manatee
3,945 Posts

[Post New]by sunnny on Sep 6, 09 10:22 AM
A Dash of Color

I am in a big trouble !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mistakenly clicked on one of the arrows leading away from this scene ,
(where it is a jigsaw, then carving and painting a figure)
and since I was taken there, I do not know how to get back.

Can someone help please ? ? ?
O like this game, but I would rather not replay it right away.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 6, 09 3:07 PM
Sunny, you'll need to go up to the top of tower using the right door.

Edited on 09/07/2009 at 7:12:22 AM PST

[Post New]by cathy22raul23 on Sep 6, 09 5:24 PM
Help, I've drawn the moon and now it's night. I've tried taking the elevator but it only takes me Sto the merchant, not to the bell tower. Seems the highest I can get is the room above the clockman,

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 7:13 AM
Cathy, welcome to the Fish Pond. The door on the right will take you to the top of the tower where you create the hero. The door on the left takes you to the top of the tower on the outside where you can capture the star. Good Luck

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Sep 7, 09 8:03 PM
I'm up to the game where you have to jump stones over each other to leave the blue stone remaining in the middle.

But I wound up in a position where there is the blue stone, one other stone and no places to jump to. Clicking on either of them doesn't highlight a place to jump to.

I've tried going out and back in again but it just keeps me stuck where I was.

Is there a reset button somewhere? Some way I can restart the puzzle if I put myself in an unwinnable position?

EDIT: Never mind! I figure it out. D'oh!!

Edited on 09/07/2009 at 8:09:09 PM PST

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 8:10 PM
LOL Sublime one!! Good for you!!

SublimeOne
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by SublimeOne on Sep 7, 09 8:17 PM
Yeah, I'm slow - but I'll get there eventually!

On the upside, there's great satisfaction in figuring it out for myself. Even if I am half bald from pulling my hair out!

OK, once more unto the breach....

[Post New]by Germanteacup on Sep 7, 09 11:49 PM
ok...had a question about the seed in the tower thingy...I have put the seed on the thing during the sunlight, turned it to nite, shot the slingshot, gone back up the tower...turned the mirror...nothing!!!!

I have the deluxe walkthrough...so know exactly how this is supposed to work...there is no opt out skip...on this puzzle...what do i do

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 8, 09 7:36 AM
Germainteacup, welcome to the Fish Pond. Once the seed is in the pot, you need to grow the plant. The plant will only grow during the day. So, use the chalkboard and return it to daylight. Then adjust the mirrors so sun strikes the plant. When it does, the plant will grow. Adjust mirror again, plant will grow again. Continue doing this until the bud of the plant is at the very top of the cabinet.
...Then, turn it to night and adjust the mirrors so the moonlight strikes the bud.

Plant grows only during the day and blooms only at night. good luck

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Sep 8, 09 2:17 PM
I gave the custume to the merchant and forgot to give him the hour glass to have magic put on it now he is gone do I have to do game all over again?

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 8, 09 2:23 PM
The merchant only comes out during the day. Go back down and redraw the sun, go back up and give the hourglass to the merchant. You will then need to go back and draw the moon to bring back the night. A little exercise is always good. Right.

[Post New]by Miniatures1 on Sep 8, 09 2:54 PM
Thanks for information on merchant worked great!!

shelldenj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by shelldenj on Sep 9, 09 10:13 AM
some one please help i am stuck i carnt find the seed thing or the star i have turned the day to night now what lol

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 9, 09 11:28 AM
shelldenj, have you given the magician the dragon costume? did he enchant the hourglass? If so, you go up the elevator on the left (at night) and use the hourglass to slow time ... then capture the star. When you give the star to the magician (during day), he will give you the seed. good Luck and welcome to the Fish Pond.

Go to: