beadguru
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

What do you think?

[Post New]by beadguru on Sep 4, 09 1:26 AM
I'm curious to know what people think of this game. I love it ... at first I thought it was a bit childish, but then I got suckered in! The graphics are so beautiful, and I love the comments that come from the sprouts. Plus, any game that refers to me as "O Wise One" and gives me offerings is tops in my opinion!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:What do you think?

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 6, 09 11:53 PM
I ended up bored with this game. It was cute for a while but it took so long to build anything, which was pretty much the main thing to do. The game was too repetitive with the tasks of eating, sleeping, plopping them on butterflies etc with nothing really exciting for the Sprouts to do.
It had its appeal for the first few hours.

[Post New]by Amorahu on Sep 12, 09 7:51 PM
I love it but I am unable to build anything. When the sprouts are maxed out on their stats they never get a light bulb above their head. Hopefully this will be fixed or I wasted my money.

[Post New]by gtrgdss on Sep 14, 09 3:05 PM
LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was sorry to see it end when I was finished! I hope (judging by how it ended) there will be a sequel!!!!

akitahbird
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

What do you think?

[Post New]by akitahbird on Sep 16, 09 12:04 PM
beadguru wrote:I'm curious to know what people think of this game. I love it ... at first I thought it was a bit childish, but then I got suckered in! The graphics are so beautiful, and I love the comments that come from the sprouts. Plus, any game that refers to me as "O Wise One" and gives me offerings is tops in my opinion!

I LOVED THIS GAME!!!!!! But I was REALLY sad when I ran out of time.
It wasn't really childish, but, ... kinda strange at times. (the silly dancy thingy that they did when "they" found something new) the only things I didn't like was the fact that they seemed to take ALL of the credit for finding new stuff, it takes WAY too long to build stuff, and it takes FOREVER to get more sprouts!

I give this game a . great, but it needs a little work.

amv713
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by amv713 on Oct 3, 09 2:44 AM
I wasn't able to get the egg to hatch - I took the hint and tried to get the sun to shine on it, but it didn't work. And yes, I did check to make sure it was during the day.

I found this game to be a bit frustrating. I'm looking for something similar to Wandering Willows, which I just finished recently and I absolutely loved. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by angmax6 on Oct 7, 09 3:35 AM
I am in the same boat. Seem to have finished all the tasks but the BIG egg hasn't opened. Anyone offer any more clues?

[Post New]by angmax6 on Oct 7, 09 3:37 AM
I too loved Wandering Willows and so did my kids! We wish we could find something similar too!

stup57
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by stup57 on Dec 5, 09 7:21 PM
I find this game very enjoyable and challenging enough. I like that you can take your time and play with things these little ones create. Cute and surprizing. If there is a sequel ... hope it's more vista adaptable?

[Post New]by Game_Fearie666 on Feb 4, 10 2:46 PM
Still playing the trial.
It's a beautiful game and very cute, but a little boring at times. I wish there was a little more for the sprouts to do and that building didn't take so long.
If they make a sequel, which would be nice, it'd be great if the game offered a little more to do and more spells, also.

[Post New]by Catfishgirl on Feb 9, 10 11:36 AM
I loved it. I loved their little sprouty faces when they gave you an offering! I am the great one!

[Post New]by GalPerson on Feb 12, 10 5:50 PM
For angmax6: hint is: get the last spell. Use it, and then lightning on the big egg. Hope this helps! PS. if you want, you can look at the walkthrough to get the answer.

Go to: