Game Restart does not take you back where you left off

[Post New]by ecalhoun on Sep 21, 15 2:30 PM
Stopped the game for the night. When I started it again it did not return me to where I left off. I had used the retractor on the dog skeleton in the lab to get the ruler when I stopped. I had already opened the door with the wooden door and needed the ruler to open the cabinet. But when I came back the skeleton still had the retractor inside, but the pruner was gone and the door was no longer open as I had only the stone heart from the dog and not the wooden one for the door. So I could not back track and switch the stone and wood hearts which I had already done before essentially leaving me stuck. Has this happened to anyone else or does anyone have an idea how to proceed. I have tried reloading the game without success.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Game Restart does not take you back where you left off

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 23, 15 3:28 PM
Hi ecalhoun,

I'm sorry to hear about this trouble with your game progress. From what you've described, stopping points like this can usually be passed by restarting the game. We can't promise a fix, but we'll let the developer know about this.

Since restarting the game hasn't worked for you, I definitely recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Fierce Tales: The Dog's Heart Collector's Edition here!

Thank you all for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: