found door that I needed

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 9:38:38 AM PST

magilligan
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

Re:getting thru door

[Post New]by magilligan on Sep 13, 09 3:36 AM
I am having a problem as well when I return to the house with the yellow door, I cannot find the stairs so I am hoping that as you found the door you can help me find the stairs.

cargui
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by cargui on Sep 13, 09 9:11 AM
To find the yellow house go forward twice when getting to the neighborhood. The yellow door is just right of where a man is standing. After the first time you get through you´ll find it open. The stairs are in the back of the room go left and you´ll find the hand the go left again and you´ll find a second hand and the stairs.

magilligan
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by magilligan on Sep 15, 09 5:12 AM
Thank you I now have no problem finding the door and the stairs, and have been doing so well in the game problem now is I cannot find Irou in the warehouse. Oh well these are sent to try us, and I suppose that is why we are adicted to playing these games.

[Post New]by le1anne2 on Sep 29, 09 11:00 AM
Do you know how to get thru the door at the end and get past the guard and into the govenor's room?

[Post New]by le1anne2 on Oct 5, 09 2:41 PM
le1anne2 wrote:Do you know how to get thru the door at the end and get past the guard and into the govenor's room?

Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Akherousia on Oct 11, 09 3:14 AM
well go to the main hall and follow the right exit. wait until the guard passes the door and goes to the left. wait a bit. then quickly go forward, through the door and into the governer's room. do not stay near the door or the guard will see you when he comes back.

[Post New]by le1anne2 on Oct 27, 09 3:32 PM
Thanks for the answer Akherousia. I guess I am not fast enough

Go to: