bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Sep 4, 09 9:09 AM
We have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide

The Deluxe strategy guide includes wallpapers and screensavers for your computer as well as the soundtrack from the game. Happy Gaming!

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by Elkestra on Sep 5, 09 4:55 AM
Interesting collection of extras with the Strategy Guide (I'd already completed the game, but I wanted the extras including the music).

However, unlike the Return to Ravenhurst soundtrack, it seems you don't actually get the MP3 files, just the means to play the music via the Strategy Guide's program. This does rather mess things up if I want the music on my iPod to enjoy while doing other things.

mintjulelip
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

Re:Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by mintjulelip on Sep 5, 09 4:58 AM
I'm trying to play the demo and have completed everything up to the witch doctor painting. I have the painting piece of the witch doctor but every time I click on the witch doctor painting, it plays a trailer-like overview of the game and then takes me out of the game. I've only been playing 1/2 hour. I returned to all the previous locations and there is nothing left to do and I have no "objective" listed, therefore, I cannot ask for a hint.

Is that all I can do unless I actually purchase the game?

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 5:00:43 AM PST

Elkestra
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,825 Posts

[Post New]by Elkestra on Sep 5, 09 5:06 AM
mintjulelip wrote:I'm trying to play the demo and have completed everything up to the witch doctor painting. I have the painting piece of the witch doctor but every time I click on the witch doctor painting, it plays a trailer-like overview of the game and then takes me out of the game. I've only been playing 1/2 hour. I returned to all the previous locations and there is nothing left to do and I have no "objective" listed, therefore, I cannot ask for a hint.

Is that all I can do unless I actually purchase the game?

Yes, that's as far as you can get in the demo. The demo is a smaller download than the full game. It gives you up to an hour's play-time, and approximately 2 chapters to play, whichever limit you reach first. If/when you buy the game, you'll get a faster Quit (no preview slideshow), and of course you'll get to download all the rest of the game.

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 5:07:20 AM PST

lipsy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by lipsy on Sep 6, 09 7:06 AM
I cant get passed the first chapter. The part where it says "place the radiant sun in the middle of the cloud door and it will open", well it opens but thats as far as it will go. Where it says "go upstairs by placing your cursor on top of the screen", I have done that but nothing happens. It wont allow me to go upstiars.

[Post New]by Miek1937 on Sep 6, 09 6:24 PM
I have the same problem as lipsy, i clicked on each and every spot, tried it in a smaller window in case the exact location to click on for some reason couldn't be reached in full window, tried it with a normal and a custom cursor, nothing happened, so now we're stucked and i do hope someone can help us, i mean if you can't figure out how to deal with a puzzle can be frustrating but not being able to play further just because you can't hit the spot that brings you upstairs is uhm.. o well, to look at it on the bright sight it's 3 o'clock in the morning where i live (netherlands) so at least i will have some sleep now. ;-))

goodnight! ;-)

[Post New]by Lintris on Sep 6, 09 6:27 PM
I am having the same problem as the other posts. I just bought full version of the game and I can't get past the sun/cloud door. It says to go to top of screen and I can't see what I am supposed to click on. Help!!!!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 7, 09 7:18 AM
One of the developers stated that if you have a "stuck" cursor, it sometimes helps if you click on a character and talk to him. Go click on Franklin and talk to him. Then return to the door to see if you have the UP cursor.

If not, you could start a new game using a new player name to see if it gets you beyond that point.

Good Luck

patti_rp
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by patti_rp on Sep 7, 09 3:44 PM
I bought game as well as strategy. Everything worked ok up till after makng growth serum. After that, "guide" seems hung up or something and will not work. I did all the preparation, etc but all Franklin will tell me is that the flowers, etc must be prepared first and I am already through that! I hope you can help me. I really love this game so far and the guide is important to my enjoyment. Have I done something wrong?
Thanks for your time. I am a Grandmother! I shouldn't be doing things like this!!!!

Patti

Edited on 09/07/2009 at 3:50:15 PM PST

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 7, 09 4:08 PM
patti_rp wrote:I bought game as well as strategy. Everything worked ok up till after makng growth serum. After that, "guide" seems hung up or something and will not work. I did all the preparation, etc but all Franklin will tell me is that the flowers, etc must be prepared first and I am already through that! I hope you can help me. I really love this game so far and the guide is important to my enjoyment. Have I done something wrong?
Thanks for your time. I am a Grandmother! I shouldn't be doing things like this!!!!

Patti

Hi Patty_rp

Did you receive the stone heart from the Witch Doctor yet?

Margie B

Edited on 09/07/2009 at 4:10:26 PM PST

[Post New]by Kayleigh812 on Sep 12, 09 2:38 AM
I have a problem and no solution anywhere. At the Fire and Ice hall, Dragons Breath painting .. there is no torch hangin on the wall and I can´t find it any other scenes. Looked at the walktroughs and used "search"

Please help!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 12, 09 4:32 AM
There is an unlit torch in an earlier scene and you have to generate lightning to light it. That should be in the picture (blog) walkthrough in this forum.

Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ - Walkthrough and Deluxe Strategy Guide available now

[Post New]by zclvsd on Sep 13, 09 7:46 AM
bfgErie wrote:We have a free walkthrough available on the blog that will help you with every puzzle in the game. On top of that, Big Fish Games has a Deluxe Strategy Guide that will also help you on your journey and is also packed with extra goodies.

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/drawn-the-painted-tower-walkthrough/>Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough</a>

<a href=http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/6103/drawn-the-painted-tower-strategy-guide/index.html>Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Deluxe Strategy Guide</a>

The Deluxe strategy guide includes wallpapers and screensavers for your computer as well as the soundtrack from the game. Happy Gaming!

[Post New]by lizzidiva on Sep 14, 09 2:46 PM
Love the game and the blog walkthrough has been mosthelpful BUT I have a major problem - I got into trouble with the rabbit teeth and getting the eyes of the lions to turn green in order to get into the tower. Now I have one set of green eyes and one set of red eyes and no way to undo what ive done. The I thought I would register as a new users and start again but once into the foyer it wouldnt do anything - nothing opened when I clicked it - just froze. How do I get rid of those red eyes?

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 15, 09 7:44 AM
lizzidiva wrote:Love the game and the blog walkthrough has been mosthelpful BUT I have a major problem - I got into trouble with the rabbit teeth and getting the eyes of the lions to turn green in order to get into the tower. Now I have one set of green eyes and one set of red eyes and no way to undo what ive done. The I thought I would register as a new users and start again but once into the foyer it wouldnt do anything - nothing opened when I clicked it - just froze. How do I get rid of those red eyes?

Hi Lizzdida,
welcome to Big Fish Games,

To get rid of the red eyes just change the picture on the door to the image shown in the walkthrough at the blog. If you need to reset the puzzle outside the painting just click on the nose of the lion outside the picture and start the puzzle over.

Regarding the issue with the foyer, I would contact customer support for that issue. They should be able to help you. If you want to go back to your previous game that takes you straight back to Friend or Foe, just go back to your other profile in the game from the main menu.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by cajunbtrfly on Sep 20, 09 12:30 PM
I read that you have a free blog walkthrough for Drawn. If so how do I get it

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Sep 20, 09 12:40 PM
cajunbtrfly wrote:I read that you have a free blog walkthrough for Drawn. If so how do I get it

You can click on the link in the first post of this thread that says "Drawn: The Painted Tower ™ Walkthrough"

or you can copy and paste this link into your address bar:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/drawn-the-painted-tower-walkthrough

Good Luck,

Margie B

Edited on 09/20/2009 at 12:41:25 PM PST

Levendig
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Levendig on Sep 21, 09 7:25 AM
Hi Margie B...hon.. Thanks for the Walkthru.. Just popped in to see what's going around here LOL.
How are you doing?? Do hope everything is okay. HAGD...
**waving** Huggers and Luv

[Post New]by IamGaga on Sep 21, 09 12:53 PM
Please can anyone advise? I am stuck at the lightening srtike. I have arranged the lines as per picture in the walkthrough but nothing happens.

VAMPYBITES
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by VAMPYBITES on Sep 22, 09 6:33 PM
I got it!
I had to go and change the night(s) to day(s) using the chalk(s).

ummm,
I gave the merchant the costume,and he went on his merry way.
THEN,I went and got the constellations.......Ahhhh,I need the seeds from him. What do I do now???????

Thank you all.

"S"
V^^^^V

Edited on 09/22/2009 at 6:52:01 PM PST

Go to: