Police Station

[Post New]by TooLate on Sep 9, 08 2:19 AM
I am having trouble figuring out how to get the blue block out on the mini game. I just can't seem to get the other blocks out of the way.
Yes, I too love this game. I've also had many problems/glitches in the beginning. Had to contact BF, trashed game several times and re-installed and has been working fine since. Thanx!

Janferie
Guppy
Guppy
154 Posts

Police Station

[Post New]by Janferie on Oct 1, 08 10:17 AM
TooLate wrote:I am having trouble figuring out how to get the blue block out on the mini game. I just can't seem to get the other blocks out of the way.
Yes, I too love this game. I've also had many problems/glitches in the beginning. Had to contact BF, trashed game several times and re-installed and has been working fine since. Thanx!

So am I! Has anyone answered this, please?

Janferie

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Police Station

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 2, 08 7:04 AM
I have pictures of a step by step walkthrough for the slider puzzle in my Photobucket.
To find these pictures:
Put the word photobucket in your search engine, I use Google but you can use any search engine. When your search brings up the results just go to the main Photobucket site. On that page there is an Image Search box. Put the two words lizziek photos in that box and search.

It will come back and say “No matches were found to your search request. Are you looking for the Photobucket user lizziek photos? Click here to see this user’s album.” Click on that and you will be on my main page.

Look on the left of the page and you will see the game album names. Click on the album you want. Some of the games also have sub-albums within the game album and they will also be on the left, if there are any available. Click on a picture to enlarge it. You can also print the pictures from photobucket.

Re:Police Station

[Post New]by trucker65 on Mar 16, 14 10:18 PM
Dear, your "solution" is no solution. What you suggest doesn't EVEN work. I find nothing that helps me with this.

Go to: