Grabber at Circus Tent

mjnj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

Grabber at Circus Tent

[Post New]by mjnj on Sep 4, 09 7:19 PM
Help! I can't get the "grabber" at the front of the tent to work. The arrow keys don't work, the big white button doesn't work, and I can't skip the game. No response from any buttons, so I'm trapped and can't progress.

Grabber at Circus Tent

[Post New]by sweett478 on Sep 5, 09 5:59 PM
mjnj wrote:Help! I can't get the "grabber" at the front of the tent to work. The arrow keys don't work, the big white button doesn't work, and I can't skip the game. No response from any buttons, so I'm trapped and can't progress.

Same here, Really getting to me.

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 5:59:52 PM PST

Re:Grabber at Circus Tent

[Post New]by aussiegirl70 on Sep 6, 09 1:35 AM
hi

any luck i cant work it out

fi

[Post New]by Jaqcqueline1953 on Sep 6, 09 2:14 AM
Hey what is up with this game ... I can't get the grabber to do anything. ......Does anyone know how to get it working . this is stupid. buying a game and then getting to a certain part of the game and you can't continue.. not a good sales tip , that is for sure

mjnj
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by mjnj on Sep 6, 09 9:17 PM
I agree - I'll contact customer service/

[Post New]by nonobadkitty_too on Sep 19, 09 12:21 AM
Did you find the parts needed to operate it first?

Zitulica
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Zitulica on Sep 20, 09 11:22 PM

Dear friends,I can see that NOBODY succeded with the GRABBER.I am ready even to go back a scene,but no,you can't !
Big Fish Games,be aware that everything we buy and does not work,can be returned and receive the money back!
Be honest with us !
Thanks,Zitulica.

[Post New]by antigone03 on Sep 22, 09 8:45 AM
Don't panic! You have to go into the warehouse first. Turn the lights on using the item you got shooting at the ducks. You will find the tarot cards pointing you to the coins and the joystick. Then return to the grabber game and use them!
Kisses.

[Post New]by tamutka on Sep 26, 09 10:11 AM
Hi,
and how can I return in warehouse or go there at all?

[Post New]by jejbaldi on Oct 1, 09 8:35 PM
I'm stuck too. I found the game coins and joy stick. When I go back to the circus tent I am not able to insert the coins or screw in the joy stick. Can you let me know what else I can do to make this work? I feel that I am stuck at this point until I get the needed tarot card. Thanks!

[Post New]by divashe on Oct 4, 09 11:04 AM
i am also stuck on the same part, i had the coins and the joystick, and tired to quit the puzzle but nothing happen. i can not go move forward... help....

Grabber at Circus Tent

[Post New]by kiddo09 on Oct 16, 09 1:43 PM
mjnj wrote:Help! I can't get the "grabber" at the front of the tent to work. The arrow keys don't work, the big white button doesn't work, and I can't skip the game. No response from any buttons, so I'm trapped and can't progress.

Grabber at Circus Tent

[Post New]by kiddo09 on Oct 16, 09 1:47 PM

[Post New]by JoanLouise on Oct 18, 09 7:45 AM
Yes, need to find the joystick first and attach it. Also need to find the coins.

Joan

Zobig
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Zobig on Nov 3, 09 9:24 AM
I have done all that everyone gave advice and it is still not letting me progress.
I even contact customer service which was a waste of time, there was no help.
I am going to ask for my money. This game doesn't seem to work properly.
I really like playing this game but I think it was poorly designed. Thanks for helping !
Barb

[Post New]by SurrealBabe on Feb 4, 10 6:03 PM
I also cannot get the joy stick to work. The coins were accepted and when I enter the game the lights flash briefly but the buttons do not work, etc. Also cannot skip. Is there any way to move forward without skipping?

[Post New]by anniemnv on Mar 19, 10 7:17 PM
In other words, this game is a waste of money. i didn't know that Big Fish won't refund, or help with problems like this, such bad business practice. I definitely will tell my friends to stay away...

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Mar 21, 10 8:23 AM
Ok, so I was stuck in the same boat...It's not working I screamed uselessly at my computer...I am becoming a mental patient because of a stupid game (I thought gaming was supposed to relax you.....)No real help in the forum. I went back in and discovered that if I move my cursor to the right of the tent entrance it becomes a To The Warehouse arrow. Success, Joy, Hope....
Then I could not figure out how to get the Warehouse scene to become light...Depression, Despair...Destruction of computer. However, bolstered by just overcoming difficulty I proceeded to scan the screen with Wretched Curser...And Waaaay over to the left side it suddenly became a magnifying glass, I clicked on it. And it became a circuit breaker box. Joy swept through the land...until I realized that I could not get it open. AAAAGH! Wait, will that stupid handle that I could not get to attach to the grabber game work? I had stopped short of using super glue on the actual game screen to get it to work, but alas it had not attached to the grabber game...but maybe...it would attach to the metal box?
It did, Hallalujah! You live another day computer... Anyway (take deep breath and anti-anxiety meds...I proceeded to find the tarot cards, solved both of them and aquired two new objects...game joystick and coins. Then I clicked on the photo of the circus and went back to deal with the game grabber...I hooked up the joystick and then inserted the coins. Shortly I found the joystick did absolutely nothing except activate the game, I proceeded to use the arros and the white round punch button to start hauling out those furry miscreants until all that was left was a monkey and the tarot clutching bear... I finally got the obviously lubed bear up (dang thing kept slipping from my claw....!)and then FINISHED and moved on !!1 Woohoo!!! Anyway I hope this helps. It did not help my stress levels more than to alleviate them momentarily...

Edited on 03/21/2010 at 8:51:24 AM PST

[Post New]by gpumpkin on Jun 20, 10 12:37 PM
antigone03 wrote:Don't panic! You have to go into the warehouse first. Turn the lights on using the item you got shooting at the ducks. You will find the tarot cards pointing you to the coins and the joystick. Then return to the grabber game and use them!
Kisses.

Thanks. just the break we needed (sister and I). Never thought to look further in the scene for another location.

[Post New]by KateBE on Jul 10, 10 9:34 AM
tamutka wrote:Hi,
and how can I return in warehouse or go there at all?

(I've got the same problem. Where's the access to the Warehouse? I'm stuck in the circus and althought I have a "handle" of some sort, it doesn't work anywhere! I'm considering returning the game. How, exactly, do I do that if I can't find the Warehouse?)

[b]Got it!!!! Thanks!!!!

Edited on 07/10/2010 at 9:50:07 AM PST

Go to: