Gamer_Geek
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Super Bonus Level

[Post New]by Gamer_Geek on Sep 22, 15 7:38 AM
Has anyone been able to play the super bonus level? I completed the game and all the bonus levels. After completing the fourth bonus level, it said that the super bonus level was unlocked, but when I click on the flag for the super bonus level, it says that it is unavailable.

KimApollo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Super Bonus Level

[Post New]by KimApollo on Sep 22, 15 11:25 AM
Same with me. All gold, won't open. Bah!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 22, 15 1:47 PM
Are you sure you have 3 stars and gold on all levels?

Did you get 3 stars and gold on all the bonus levels?

Gamer_Geek
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Gamer_Geek on Sep 23, 15 7:32 AM
Yes - 3 stars on all regular and bonus levels, but still no super bonus level available.

KimApollo
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by KimApollo on Sep 23, 15 9:20 AM
I replaying in expert mode. Maybe if you beat the dev score the super bonus is available. Expert is fast and fun.

Super Bonus Level

[Post New]by sugarmag420 on Sep 24, 15 1:14 PM
Gamer_Geek wrote:Has anyone been able to play the super bonus level? I completed the game and all the bonus levels. After completing the fourth bonus level, it said that the super bonus level was unlocked, but when I click on the flag for the super bonus level, it says that it is unavailable.

The same thing is happening to me. I have 3 stars on all regular and bonus levels. I got the message that the "Super Bonus level has been Unlocked", but I still can't access it.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Sep 24, 15 4:59 PM
It should be open and working if you have all the puzzle pieces and 3 stars on all levels including bonus levels and you've completed all puzzles.

[Post New]by squishyizme on Sep 25, 15 7:32 AM
Hespera wrote:It should be open and working if you have all the puzzle pieces and 3 stars on all levels including bonus levels and you've completed all puzzles.

[Post New]by squishyizme on Sep 25, 15 7:36 AM
Hespera wrote:It should be open and working if you have all the puzzle pieces and 3 stars on all levels including bonus levels and you've completed all puzzles.

I have every level gold, I have every puzzle piece, I have every bonus level gold, game states super bonus level is unlocked, however when you click on it it states its unavailable.

jcballar
Guppy
Guppy
138 Posts

[Post New]by jcballar on Sep 25, 15 10:27 AM
squishyizme wrote: I have every level gold, I have every puzzle piece, I have every bonus level gold, game states super bonus level is unlocked, however when you click on it it states its unavailable.

Same here. One thing I noticed is that the Super Bonus Level flag only has two of the three stars completed. Are all three stars needed to play it? If so, how do we get the third star? Either way, gamers should not get a "Super Bonus Level is now unlocked" message if the level is not playable.

[Post New]by Mustangsally85 on Sep 28, 15 3:15 PM
Same here...all 3 star & puzzles compleated and the Super bonus will not open even after it said it was unlocked!!! Grrrrrrr

[Post New]by mile100 on Sep 29, 15 11:30 AM
I have the same trouble. I want a fix.

Gina40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Gina40 on Sep 30, 15 2:26 PM
I too am having the same problem. Completed all levels gold with 3 stars, have all puzzle pieces, all puzzles complete. Got message saying super bonus level was unlocked but will not let me play as it says it unavailable.

[Post New]by JuanitaMora on Oct 2, 15 6:44 PM
In the same dilemma as everyone else. No super bonus level available after it is supposed to be unlocked. Has anyone done the game in Expert Mode and gone all gold yet? If so, did you get SBL?

KathyR1958
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by KathyR1958 on Oct 3, 15 6:20 AM
The only thing I dont have it beating a developers record. I cant even come close.

KathyR1958
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by KathyR1958 on Oct 3, 15 12:46 PM
I got the Beat The Developers award, and gold on every level and all achievements except Get All Achievements and the Super Bonus Level still says two stars. I give up!

mlt4838
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by mlt4838 on Oct 4, 15 6:11 AM
Only commenting because same trouble. Hope someone figures it out.

[Post New]by Alaska2022 on Oct 4, 15 9:29 AM
Same to all of the above, completed all with three gold stars, says it's unlocked the super bonus level and when I click on it (with only two stars on the flag) it says it's unavailable. Big Fish game developers please send us all a fix.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 4, 15 9:50 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are having issues opening this particular level even after having the gold and stars and the message saying it is unlocked appearing. I've gone ahead and passed along this information to the appropriate team. Once the Moderation Team gets any information regarding this issue, we will definitely update the forums.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following designated thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature here

Thank you for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: