Plant List?

[Post New]by alknows on Sep 4, 09 9:38 PM
Does anyone have a list of the plants that are obtainable as gifts, without hacking. I read somewhere on here there were 27 day plants, seven mushroom plants, and three water plants. I have the three water plants, but was curious if anyone has a list of the others that are available, I currently have 11 day plants and a lonely magnet shroom.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Plant List?

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 4, 09 9:45 PM
Those numbers are correct. The plants that are obtainable are the ones that aren't "upgrades", so no cat tails, gatling guns, winter melons, etc., and no imitator either. The mushroom garden is exactly that, the seven non-water plants that have "shroom" in their names, so the plantern and grave eater get raised in the "day" garden.

edit: if you want more shrooms for your night garden, play survival night hard. that seems to generate more shrooms than other places.

Edited on 09/04/2009 at 9:46:47 PM PST

Mojave_Rain
Shark
Shark
10,693 Posts

[Post New]by Mojave_Rain on Sep 4, 09 9:50 PM
I have 22 regular garden plants but I'm not positive which ones I'm missing, hopefully someone else will have that complete list. I do have all the mushroom garden slots filled with different shrooms so I can list those, I count eight and I think that must be right since they all fall asleep out of the mushroom garden and I did get them without hacking.

Doom Shroom
Fume Shroom
Magnet Shroom
Scaredy Shroom
Puff Shroom
Sun Shroom
Hypno Shroom
Ice Shroom

I have only the three water plants too -- sea shroom, tangle weed and the lily pad.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 5, 09 8:14 AM
There are only 3 water plants.

My mushroom garden has no spots open and no duplicates. Yes there are eight of them. Mojave_Rain has the right list.

My day garden has every possible found plant (using the order they happen to be in the garden so I don't miss one):
grave eater, chomper, umbrella, corn, cactus, potato, plantern, starfruit
repeater, squash, sunflower, wall-nut, torchwood, cherry, snow pea, split pea (the one that shoots in both directions)
blover, tall nut, melon, chili, pea shooter
three peater, spikes, cabbage, coffee, pumpkin, garlic

I used to also have marigolds in my day garden. You buy those from Crazy Dave, you don't find them. They come in at least 10 colors, but there isn't room in the garden for all the different colors and all the different found plants.

SassiAngel
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by SassiAngel on Nov 7, 10 2:32 PM
I'm thinking the 12 different marigolds aren't in the daytime plant count of 27, because my daytime garden is full & I don't have all the colors or any plant duplicates. I don't have anymore room! Not sure if I have all the day plants either.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Nov 7, 10 3:33 PM
one white marigold is all you need of marigolds, and you never get a flower pot.

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Nov 15, 10 6:47 PM
Like what Lordkalvan said, you should have only 4 empty slots in your zen garden with 1 marigold and 27 other plants

Plants list (Normal)
Peashooters: Single,Double,Snow,Three,Split (5)
Pults: Cabbage,Corn,Melon (3)
Nuts and Shields : Wallnut, Tallnut, Pumpkin (3)
Single use (Offensive): Potato Mine, Cherry Bomb, Jalapeno, Squash (4)
Sun Producer: Sunflower (1)(Obvious)
Balloon Popper: Cactus, Blover (2)
Misc and Etc: Chomper, Grave Buster, Spikeweed, Torchwood, Plantern, Starfruit, Garlic, Umbrella Plant, Coffee Bean
Total: 27

Mushroom List (Get from Night Stages (Stage 2) unless stated otherwise)
Puff Shroom, Sun Shroom, Fume Shroom, Hypno-Shroom,Scardey Shroom, Ice Shroom, Doom Shroom, Magnet Shroom (Stage 4,Fog)
Total: 8

Water Plants List
Lily Pad, Tangle Kelp, Sea Shroom
Total: 3

Grand Total: 38

Note: There are 40 plants that are discovered in the game, however, flower pot is removed and marigold can be bought so there are only 38 plants.
It is recommended to play survival endless to get the plants you need.

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Nov 15, 10 6:48 PM
lordkalvan wrote:Those numbers are correct. The plants that are obtainable are the ones that aren't "upgrades", so no cat tails, gatling guns, winter melons, etc., and no imitator either. The mushroom garden is exactly that, the seven non-water plants that have "shroom" in their names, so the plantern and grave eater get raised in the "day" garden.

edit: if you want more shrooms for your night garden, play survival night hard. that seems to generate more shrooms than other places.

Try Whack a Zombie, my favourite as it gives night plants and sometimes diamonds and get a free $250 (From the Bag) when completed.

Edited on 11/15/2010 at 6:49:17 PM PST

Haroldge
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Haroldge on Nov 26, 10 4:40 PM
I have been playing level 4-10 (the one with the yeti). I go past the yeti until it's almost done and then restart the level just before it finishes. I've gotten plants 3 out of 4 times at that spot. I just played and got the 4th plant and 2 chocolates. Seems to be a good spot to get plants.

Justin96
Minnow
Minnow
223 Posts

[Post New]by Justin96 on Dec 2, 10 7:25 AM
Haroldge wrote:I have been playing level 4-10 (the one with the yeti). I go past the yeti until it's almost done and then restart the level just before it finishes. I've gotten plants 3 out of 4 times at that spot. I just played and got the 4th plant and 2 chocolates. Seems to be a good spot to get plants.

Level 4-10 is a profitable level, even if you did not get the plant you want, sell the big plant and earn $8000

Haroldge
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Haroldge on Dec 10, 10 10:39 PM
I keep playing level 4-10 when I feel like it. I don't really need money anymore as my tree is up to 1000. But I usually get a new plant about 70% of the time.

Go to: