May I please spend my Pearls?

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Sep 22, 15 1:52 PM
Please do not spend any more coin on me please, I want to spend my PEARLS!!!!

No more lightbulbs!!!

Thank You.

I am requesting this with the best intentions, so no more please, just send the WL items or nothing, thank you again!

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

May I please spend my Pearls?

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 22, 15 3:20 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:Please do not spend any more coin on me please, I want to spend my PEARLS!!!!

No more lightbulbs!!!

Thank You.

I am requesting this with the best intentions, so no more please, just send the WL items or nothing, thank you again!

Same here. I have 5826 pearls. Thank you anyway. Please help the lower level players.

lanimur
Minnow
Minnow
210 Posts

Re:May I please spend my Pearls?

[Post New]by lanimur on Sep 22, 15 4:08 PM
I'll add myself to this list.

thurber
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
482 Posts

[Post New]by thurber on Sep 22, 15 6:15 PM
Me too. Am overrun with pearls!

meriff
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by meriff on Sep 23, 15 7:27 AM
So am i.Better give them to others.Thank you.

persveil
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by persveil on Sep 23, 15 8:10 AM
Add me to this, thanks!

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Sep 23, 15 6:42 PM
To my wonderful neighbors. Please save your coins and allow me to spend a few of my 27,764 loose pearls on buying the blue light bulbs if I need more than what you have gifted me in the past.

Now, if I run low, I can break out the 8 Pearl Purses and/or the 31 Pouches of Pearls that have been gathering dust in my backpack. I do not play in the competitions that much, as you can tell, so these things are just weighing me down. That rainy day has come for me to spend those pearls. Happy hunting everyone.

rmarie_rom
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by rmarie_rom on Sep 23, 15 7:33 PM
I've been playing since Dec. 2014 and still have the Path to Power quest awaiting...I occasionally test to see if I can duel, but no go. I do enjoy the comps as long as it's 1 on 1, 3 in the room and it freezes after the comp and I have to refresh. The system does log the wins and losses correctly after I refresh. Anyways, I have over 6000 pearls along with many sets in my BP that I haven't opened, so therefore I was thrilled to use them in a quest. I do hope that someday soon I can fulfill that Path to Power quest and hopefully many more thereafter involving dueling. It certainly will add more depth to a well loved game, imo

ratchetr
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by ratchetr on Oct 1, 15 6:59 PM
Bumping this because of Dead School Girl.

Rest energy and the goggles can be purchased with pearls.

Add me to the list of players with more than enough pearls to play with.
No need to spend coins to gift them.

Edited on 10/01/2015 at 7:00:26 PM PST

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Oct 2, 15 11:13 PM
I say, nope! While I appreciate what you are trying to say Star, and value that you are trying to spare your neighbors expending resources, I also feel that a gift should be viewed as such....If a neighbor took the initiative, and/or spent money to send you a gift, it should be received graciously, and appreciated.

For me, I am extremely grateful to those who send gifts. I do need and appreciate the paid for gifts!

Vulcaness
Minnow
Minnow
226 Posts

[Post New]by Vulcaness on Oct 3, 15 10:11 AM
I understand what you are saying Star. I'm just concerned that it will cause some people to limit their generosity to others that might need it.

When I first started, one of my most generous neighbors had no wish list and I became uncomfortable not knowing what she needed and only able to send small generic gifts. I wrote her, in game, told her I'd like to send appropriate gifts. She wrote me a nice note saying she had everything she could use, to please not send her gifts, and that she would certainly let me know if there was something she needed. When I see her on a quest, I'm quick to feed her dragons and creatures. And she just sent me 19 goggles!

Not everyone checks out here and a lot of people skim.

Just another view of things.

wrenbird
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
402 Posts

[Post New]by wrenbird on Oct 3, 15 2:50 PM
I am always so appreciative of my neighbours for anything they send me, especially the paid for items as I rarely have these on my wl. The very fact that they took the time to go through the list of items and pay for it so they can send it to me is a testament to how thoughtful they are. I often receive more than just one, so that means they went back multiple times in order to send that amount.

I have such wonderful neighbours and I am thankful for anything that they send me, whether it is on my wl or not. I am just so happy that they take the time to gift me! When they go out of their way and send me something extra special like a bp item or a paid for item, it just means that much more!

I still get overwhelmed with gratitude when I open up my gifts and see a whole bunch of paid for items! It just warms my heart!

Go to: