bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

Trina's Quests

[Post New]by bella_01 on Sep 22, 15 4:39 PM
I don't know how many of us know this, as I know a lot of people don't like Facebook, This is what Darcie wrote:

Hi everyone! As some of you know, we lost Trina, a wonderful member of the Midnight Castle community at the beginning of this year. Many of you had the privilege of knowing Trina, and now just how amazing she was. She brought a lot of fun to the community with her artwork, games, and willingness to help everyone, and she is truly missed. In her memory, the Midnight Castle team has invited Trina to stay in the castle that she helped bring so much life to. Stop by and say 'Hi'! And don't worry, Trina's wolves are friendly! ~ Darcie

Just wanted to let everyone know, as I haven't seen this posted as of yet.

Just a FYI

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

Re:Trina's Quests

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Sep 22, 15 7:46 PM
bella,
Thank you for letting us know. I think a lot of us on this forum don't use facebook. It's good to know that someone has been immortalized in the game (even if we don't necessarily appreciate her!).

[Post New]by ReallyHelpless on Sep 23, 15 7:55 AM
Don't know how wonderful the original Trina was, but the key lady is very greedy. She wants 95 shards for one quest. Seriously?! Why can't she want 95 gift boxes, which are still dropping like flies.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Sep 23, 15 5:06 PM
rosiebvt wrote:bella,
Thank you for letting us know. I think a lot of us on this forum don't use facebook. It's good to know that someone has been immortalized in the game (even if we don't necessarily appreciate her!).

Your welcome. I do wish her quest were a little nicer thou, but I agree a nice tribute to someone who liked to help people out.

Go to: