bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to EcoRescue: Project Rainforest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 5, 09 12:01 AM
Welcome to EcoRescue: Project Rainforest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other EcoRescue: Project Rainforest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to EcoRescue: Project Rainforest forum

[Post New]by Jezzybird on Sep 5, 09 3:44 PM
Bit of a disappointment as I completed the game in less than 2 hours. A walk through is not needed in this game as it so easy for the majority but some of the spot the difference & puzzles are taxing.

[Post New]by joyce3777 on Sep 5, 09 9:23 PM
I Have to admit I wont be buying this one its not as good as all the others that you have put out recently.

NEPAT
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by NEPAT on Sep 6, 09 12:48 AM
Unique theme for this type of game. Good subject matter and gives lots of cool facts while playing, so it's somewhat educational (Moms can relax) Teaches everyone about the importance of recycling and protecting the environment.

Goes back to te same scenes often and uses items repetitively.

Mini games can be hard on the eyes, very bright contrasting colors of wildlife,
If you like well camoflagued items, you should try this one.

My rating 6 out of 10...probably will not buy for full price.

Edited on 09/06/2009 at 12:49:00 AM PST

[Post New]by Davidw on Sep 6, 09 5:39 AM
Enjoyed this game. This is a game that actually teaches something. I felt that was a big plus. Didn't feel it was too preachy and just gave interesting facts. However some might view it as political unfortunately. Great game for kids. I didn't find it too easy but I am pretty new to this kind of game. Life is stressful. So I liked the relaxed feeling.

dawnskip
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by dawnskip on Sep 8, 09 10:39 AM
Some of you are REALLY GOOD at these games... some are not. Some people are just trying these games out. I find this game to be a little less challenging...but refreshing at the same time. Please don't shoot the game down because you find it below your standards, or ease of completion or competition.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on May 22, 10 5:28 PM
I found this game to be very relaxing and not difficult, graphics are nice but dark backgrounds make the items hard to find sometimes, but unlimited hints are very helpful and compensate for the darkness.

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on May 24, 10 10:22 AM
Hi Folks

Despite complaints of it's a child's game, not worth the time and effort, too easy, etc. I decided to download it and to play and for myself, I HONESTLY enjoyed it.

Yes, to me anyway, it would not have been worth paying full price (got it on DD) but after playing the game Cate West: The Velvet Keys -- it was REEEEALLY nice to be able to EASILY find the "hidden" objects. To say the developers OVERDID the junk piles in the Cate West game, is TRULY an understatement.

These "old" eyes needed the rest

Happy Gaming all

MEnr56

Go to: