bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

EcoRescue: Project Rainforest comments and reviews

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 5, 09 1:07 AM
Our reviewers haven’t had a chance to get you a review of this game yet. We do value your reviews though, as do many of the other fish in our pond, so feel free to post your own and our Big Fish reviewers will be back to throw in their two cents as soon as possible!
Happy gaming !

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:EcoRescue: Project Rainforest comments and reviews

[Post New]by govegril on Sep 5, 09 2:30 AM
Lovely scenes and some educational value.
The game is too easy for seasoned hidden object players.
Not much to say about this game, nothing bad about it but did not appeal to me. Might be ok for kids.

jmwillo
Minnow
Minnow
219 Posts

[Post New]by jmwillo on Sep 5, 09 3:02 AM
Tried this first when it came to Iwin not my cup of tea too easy for the adult but great for the kids and they could learn something educational at the same time. For that reason alone I'm going to give it

Edited on 09/05/2009 at 3:03:30 AM PST

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

[Post New]by besstan on Sep 5, 09 3:40 AM
sorry this game way to easy i agree with the other posts but never mind mybe tomorrow be better i think it also good for kids besstan

[Post New]by Big_Daddy01708 on Sep 5, 09 4:34 AM
One of the very few games I've not purchased after download. I thought the graphics were hmm disappointing, the gameplay too easy and the links at times irritating

[Post New]by LadyMoon55 on Sep 5, 09 6:19 AM
I am realy disapointed with the graphics, realy to easy for adults, not fun for teens, boaring for children they cant find much adventure in it and my grand daugther know already all the subject in this game.

[Post New]by meme_t on Sep 5, 09 6:40 AM
I completed this having downloaded the demo, within the hour so really wouldn't bother buying it as it is WAY too easy and the graphics are very dissapointing in quality compared to other games out there. Definitely a thumbs down.

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Sep 5, 09 7:16 AM
I did a beta on this game and found it too easy and boring. It seems like it is more for children...think would be a great hidden object starter game.

amj0963
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,544 Posts

[Post New]by amj0963 on Sep 5, 09 7:22 AM
i agree with teresarollen i also beta tested this game. i think it would be a good game for preschool or kindergarten age children, it is very educational but way too easy for me.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 5, 09 8:17 AM
I found the graphics extemely disappointing myself. The hidden object scenes are "junk pile" with items just randomly tossed around apparently instead of trying to make the items appear to fit into the scene. The jigsaw puzzle mechanics are awkward too: in order to rotate a piece you have to right click WHILE holding down the left mouse button, or else use space bar while holding down the left mouse button. You can't just right click on the piece to rotate it.

I'm not interested in this one.

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Sep 5, 09 8:41 AM
I can't even get a cursor so will uninstall.

[Post New]by buttermilk2 on Sep 5, 09 10:09 AM
could not even play the game - the cursor was flashing on and off and it began to give me a headache - wish games all games gave you the option of a normal cursor - alot of time when they have a "Fancy" cursor I have problems!

kissthis
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kissthis on Sep 5, 09 10:28 AM
I found this game to be educational and it had pretty graphics but was way to easy. Played the trial but won't be buying it.

lentenrose
Minnow
Minnow
286 Posts

[Post New]by lentenrose on Sep 5, 09 11:15 AM
Good graphics, lots of side games, slow hint but renewable. I really liked the unique jigsaw puzzle pieces - non-contiguous.

bobobear
Flounder
Flounder
2,315 Posts

[Post New]by bobobear on Sep 5, 09 2:02 PM
Way to easy and I don't like when the objects are hidden with bad graphics. The endless locate 5 differences were making me crazy. This is not my type of game.

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Sep 5, 09 2:21 PM
I have to agree with all of you. This game, while cute and colorful, is too easy, even for me! It's perfect for kids, though. It's nice game but one I will have to pass up.

toast
Salmon
Salmon
2,618 Posts

[Post New]by toast on Sep 5, 09 4:53 PM
blehhh

Debbie387
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by Debbie387 on Sep 5, 09 7:17 PM
I agree with all here, way too easy but great for kids

scott7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by scott7 on Sep 5, 09 8:10 PM
I agree with all of the above and am embarrassed that I'm the only one that bought it before I tried it ... first time I've ever done that ... won't do that again. Such a disappointment after Drawn: The Painted Tower - best game ever BFG thanks.

juliebr
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by juliebr on Sep 5, 09 8:27 PM
I am a casual gamer--maybe I am just slow, but the game itself didn't bother me as much as the fact I couldn't turn off the sound. I didn't buy it because of that and also becuase I really don't like "find the difference" puzzles.

Go to: