Re:Level 63

[Post New]by tinyelfmomma on Sep 11, 08 11:11 AM
I got through to the end and it was well worth it. The fireworks were really cool with all the arrows shooting off and sparks. One thing I learned on level 63 was that if I took my mouse off the mouse pad and used the sleek wood of my desk, I was able to move my mouse quicker, and speed is the key in this level; and like someone else said that helped me a lot, just stay at the top and don't worry about the bottom. If you can clear the rows at the top before the rocks get set off, you'll make it through.

[Post New]by canadalady on Sep 11, 08 11:55 AM
I'm sorry but I just don't get it. Where am I suppose to be matching like mad? Up by where the arrow is? or over by the boulders??? I am so frustrated by this level I 'm ready to throw something... Could you explain to me again how you did it?

Thanks

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 11, 08 2:35 PM
When this level 63 starts, your attention is quickly drawn to the left of the screen, down and across the bottom. You need to ignore that completely.

Instead, from the top left corner (where the water begins flowing downwards to the arrows on the bottom) start matching across the top boxed area going left to right. As far as you can get until the boulders drop. Hopefully, you've cleared enough area before the boulders fill in and the water will flow to the right.

Then you'll need to work from the right boxed area using bombs followed by shovels to clear a path through the boulders going right to left. As the boulders are broken and shoveled, you'll notice colors dropping from the top filling in where the line of boulders used to be. Start matching those colors to clear more area and power-up.

At some point, the boulder area will have enough cleared to meet up with the boxed area at the right that you've already been matching and clearing. The water then flows to the right. At a certain point, you are done matching and the arrows take over.

CynthiaV
Minnow
Minnow
255 Posts

[Post New]by CynthiaV on Sep 12, 08 5:04 PM
Hi. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who offered their suggestions for these last two puzzles. I was getting really frustrated not being able to get through level 63 but followed the suggestions offered and got through in just two tries. The trick I found that worked best in level 64 is that you have to match as many tiles as possible in the very beginning and that you need both the shovel and the bomb to get past the first set of rocks so you can bomb the frozen tile first then use the shovel to destroy it. If you don't have these two tools restart the level. Thanks again and good luck to everyone working to get through to the end. You can do it!

Go to: