bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Riddles of Egypt forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 23, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Riddles of Egypt forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Riddles of Egypt players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

silkywings
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,043 Posts

Re:Welcome to Riddles of Egypt forum

[Post New]by silkywings on Sep 23, 15 12:58 AM
I usually buy Hidden Object games but this one looks like fun!

I have not bought just a "puzzle game" but maybe its time for a change.

Is it just one puzzle after another?

Is there a walkthrough?

Thank you

dueler
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by dueler on Sep 23, 15 3:56 AM
Answer to your questions silkywings:-

1. It is nearly one after the other (there are items to pick up to do quests).
2. There is a guide on the bottom left hand side.
3. There is a skip button (women) on the bottom right hand side.

Hope that helps, happy gaming.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 23, 15 5:43 AM
not sure about this one puzzle after the other.I sure used the hint a lot ,do wish there were a map.And of course BF would offer a BYGO and it expires tonight, should have saved that for the weekend.And I don't want to pay the price they asking.I thinki'll go back to trying to deal with Nevertales if it doesn't get me out the game again. This why I worry about buying another game.The other 2 haunted hotel and hiden expedition both threw me out and have to start a new profile ,what has happened to the CE'S any more. I have windows 10 and all is up to date

Caro_lyn7
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Caro_lyn7 on Sep 26, 15 12:46 PM
wow, someone found the 'hint' button? I found the guide, and after going back and reading reviews I discovered the lady with the pyramid allowed one to skip a game after a time.

Great game although I have hit several snags. working in the dark because lights ad lanterns don't work, and now jammed on the last locale.

I don't normally buy just puzzle games as I like my HOGs, but thought this one looked interesting, It has been a lot of fun up until now.

[Post New]by strawbry180 on Dec 3, 15 12:30 AM
Hi can anyone help me as i am stuck on oasis level and dont know how to crack the switch code in the jeep. Any help would be great.

[Post New]by usjans on Jan 8, 16 5:15 AM
I have the same problem with the Jeep. I dont understand how to solve it. And i dont think the woman is a skip button. If anyone can help i would appreciate it because its been hell getting through the haven. The last puzzle with the balls i cleared it by accident and i like the game and want to move on but the ingame walkthrough isnt that much help to be honest

Go to: