Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Level 64

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 9, 08 8:42 AM
While this level is similar to the difficult level 63... it is quite manageable. Just need to think ahead of the water and keep everything powered up. The timer does go much slower in this level than most of the others.

You'll use a lot of the bomb and shovel in tandem to get through the boulders. Swap colors as quick as possible and don't be afraid to reshuffle. The quicker you move... the quicker you can repower up and keep moving.

I found if I powered up in areas that water has not arrived at or looks completely out of the level. Doing that clears those areas for when the water does arrive and things will really move fast the. I can't reiterate enough to keep powering up the devices anywhere and anyway you can.

Wanted to add...

This last level, though it may seem long... once you get to a certain point... you need to do nothing, if anything. For me, the game took over, the water flowed, and voila'... finished and saved the kingdom.

Edited on 09/09/2008 at 8:44:00 AM PST

Ynibor
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Level 64

[Post New]by Ynibor on Sep 9, 08 2:32 PM
Hi Smallhaven, here's my post from the other thread I didn't see this one before ...

You have to get both the greens and reds to fill (shovel and bomb) as they speed across the screen. When you get to the two columns of rocks there is one tile inbetween at the very bottom. First bomb it and then shovel this clears and the water flows. The timer seems to slow down after that ... many more places to jam up, but once I finally got past the two columns of rocks I finshed in that turn.
Hope this helps.

Edited on 09/09/2008 at 2:33:48 PM PST

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 9, 08 8:19 PM
I agree, tinyelfmomma. Level 63 was the most difficult level in the game. With this level 64, once you do get the rhythm... you're off and flowing. I think one third of the level did it's own thing towards the end. All the shooting arrows that set off shooting arrows that set off shooting arrows.... Like July 4th fireworks.

And like Ynibor stated... the timer really slows down in comparison to level 63. I was like a speed freak trying to master that level.

Ynibor
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by Ynibor on Sep 10, 08 9:29 AM
I agree, level 63 was the hardest. I was clicking and moving my mouse so fast thought I was going to get carpal tunnel syndrome just from that level!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 10, 08 9:37 AM
Ynibor wrote:I agree, level 63 was the hardest. I was clicking and moving my mouse so fast thought I was going to get carpal tunnel syndrome just from that level!

OMG's! Me, too! And I have carpal tunnel.

Level 63 was so challenging but I was determined not to give up. After I got through that level, I did a happy dance next to the desk. Pretty pathetic.

[Post New]by regenbogenbaer on Sep 11, 08 2:14 AM
hello all....as german user who plays mostly games from the english site of bfg i do have sometimes problems with the translating of rules but mostly i can handle a translator or use my own english knowledge...lol
but...level 64 is a hard nut for me...teh water fill up the first line to fast to get all power ups to go on with the level...so if anyone has a tip for me to finish the game i will be very happy .
greetings from germany
regenbogenbaer = rainbowbear in english...lol

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 11, 08 2:26 PM
That's an excellant suggestion on the mouse and mouse pad, tinyelfmomma. I have a cordless mouse and I got the same results as you. Sliding the mouse over the desk top would be much easier than having to navigate on a mouse pad.

NannyK23
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by NannyK23 on Sep 11, 08 8:56 PM
It took a bit of time for me to get through level 63 but 64 I did quite easy (which totally surprised me). What I'm disappointed in is the end. You do all that and then there was nothing. Did I miss something?

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Sep 12, 08 1:57 PM
Yeah I finished the game..........thanks to looking the forums for help. I definitely found 63 harder. I found that if i moved my mouse to fast it would stick on the game. I don't know how i got through it eventually (fluke)but I did.

I found the whole game easier than JEWELQUEST 3. I am stuck on that one.

level 64 is much easier on your mouse.

thnx for help everyone.............on to the next game. Ging to give MYSTERY CHRONICLES a try.

Miss Clairol

[Post New]by margaretoz on Sep 14, 08 12:47 AM
I got through level 63 with help from you guys and have just read the hints about 64 after having tried it a coupleof times with no success. Sorry to hear its the last level though. I have really enjoyed this game

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 14, 08 1:48 AM
margaretoz wrote:I got through level 63 with help from you guys and have just read the hints about 64 after having tried it a coupleof times with no success. Sorry to hear its the last level though. I have really enjoyed this game

I was bummed when it came to level 64 realizing it was the last of the game. Surprisingly, I enjoyed the heck out of the game. Took me two sessions with the trial but then I was hooked. I think this was the best "Match" game I've played.

[Post New]by kalycesowa on Sep 14, 08 4:57 PM
Is there no way to slow it down on level 64. It goes so fast I can't grab the matches I need to charge my power ups?
Help!!!

Kaly

[Post New]by kalycesowa on Sep 15, 08 1:32 PM
My computer went too fast for me to grab anything so i figured out how to slow it down just enough to finish the game.

This technique will very slightly slow down the water flow in level 64.
Before you start the game. Run a download or two to slow the game's response time. I had to do this, as well as, run a virus scan.
It should, after just a few tries get your shovel and bomb power-ups full to start this level. The rest uses the resources you have successfully used in prior levels. Good Gaming!

Kalycesowa

Go to: