mj14
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by mj14 on Mar 20, 14 4:20 AM
Where others were having problems getting the riveted disk, I'm having a problem with a different item - the symbol of holy fire for the same challenge. I've opened the chest 4 or 5 times now and still cannot get that item. I've been working on that quest for over a week and cannot complete it.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Mar 20, 14 8:06 AM
I was stuck for days because I couldn't get the sparkle flamer. But I posted the problem with my Id and a very nice person sent me what i needed to go on. Maybe this is the solution. Just start asking people for what we are stuck on. I got up today and all my coin was gone, so as soon as I build that back up I am set for a day or 2 lol.

tazruby2000
Flounder
Flounder
2,399 Posts

[Post New]by tazruby2000 on Mar 20, 14 10:28 AM
I started the overturned carriage scene and nothing was there. The screen was cleared of all the hidden objects, the list was missing and the timer was missing. I had to use the task manager to shut it down. The only time this has happened so far. I didn't do the update since I haven't had any issue and I don't like how quickly they came up with the update.

zephyrzodiac
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by zephyrzodiac on Mar 20, 14 1:15 PM
I've had that issue on odd occasions ever since I started playing. One of the problems with an online game, I suppose...

Today's server issues, however, are really, really annoying! I've never had to shut the game down because of them, but every five minutes, or less, to have the game stop until I Retry! Are the servers powerful enough for all the people playing this game, or is it a weather issue?

HotLily
Herring
Herring
325 Posts

[Post New]by HotLily on Mar 20, 14 1:23 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:I started the overturned carriage scene and nothing was there. The screen was cleared of all the hidden objects, the list was missing and the timer was missing. I had to use the task manager to shut it down. The only time this has happened so far. I didn't do the update since I haven't had any issue and I don't like how quickly they came up with the update.

I've had this problem twice in the overturned carriage. I'm almost afraid to say anything because, apart from sometimes not getting money for the flowers, I haven't had any major problems. I'm still at level 17, so maybe all that could change soon!

Freya

[Post New]by Colleen_Andrews on Mar 20, 14 2:59 PM
I guess I'm going to have to quit this game. I cannot even get it to work at all. Frustrated as heck.

A Indiagirl

govols2
Shark
Shark
11,575 Posts

[Post New]by govols2 on Mar 20, 14 5:33 PM
I am getting cannot connect to server as well and had to ctrlaltdel earlier to get out when it froze.

tcarter50
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by tcarter50 on Mar 20, 14 5:34 PM
Second day in a row keep getting cannot connect to server I was just getting back into the game after not playing for a while because of all the glitches I guess nothing has changed back to DM i go

janierae
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by janierae on Mar 20, 14 5:37 PM
I keep getting the Servers Are Busy? Anyone else? It's good because I have things to do! This game is so much fun.....

[Post New]by llaurelwreath on Mar 20, 14 7:27 PM
tazruby2000 wrote:I started the overturned carriage scene and nothing was there. The screen was cleared of all the hidden objects, the list was missing and the timer was missing. I had to use the task manager to shut it down. The only time this has happened so far. I didn't do the update since I haven't had any issue and I don't like how quickly they came up with the update.

I've had that probelem a couple of times in the last couple of days.I use the task manager to get out and the next time I enter the game it seems fine.

[Post New]by adoss1 on Mar 21, 14 3:26 AM
Ever since I have installed the update on March 19th, I've had nothing but problems. I usually get "No Connection: Unable to connect with server". I thought after having to wait a month for the big fix that I would be able to enjoy this game. I'm starting to doubt it. I have reached level 20, but can't seem to finish a scene without seeing the above message. What is going on? I play games to relax and have fun, but lately all I seem to be having is a frustration fit. I'm sure other players are having the same difficulties. I will say that my connection is working properly. The problem is either with the game or BF is having problems. Will this problem get fixed soon, or will we have to wait another month or so before anything gets done.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
523 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Mar 21, 14 8:41 AM
no problems since last update, very happy about that.

accounter
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by accounter on Mar 21, 14 9:59 AM
why no here any attention about our problems ..my social page every day has Error
no server connection cant play without friends gift .can u help me fix this error.

temp_89120
Catfish
Catfish
1,631 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by temp_89120 on Mar 21, 14 11:34 AM
I'd like to thank the developer who corrected my save data. I was able to get back into the game at 1:16am PST. Thank you again.

lillie60
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by lillie60 on Mar 21, 14 5:22 PM
I have only been playing for about 1 week into this game and it keeps telling me I am not connected. I think you game manger is the problem. When I play Antique Road Trip it does the same thing but I am connected and stay connected to the net always. It ask if I want to reset , I do reset and it starts playing with no problems for awhile then it does it again says I am not connected but I am. I hope you can figure this problem out. I go through the game manger on all my games and Antique Road Trip and this game are the only ones to do this. Sorry for complaining but you are in the middle of a scene it does get to the point when I really get mad about this. So please would you find out a fix. Thank You I hope so I am hooked on both these games.

[Post New]by ladydragon58 on Mar 21, 14 6:14 PM
are we down again. I got no server connect again. Also has anyone notice. the timer counting back or forward in the hop. It been doing that several time to me. Any yea I'm having the same trouble getting things I need to craft also Plus some time the hop does not give me what it show that I won. I play most of the day and night.

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Mar 22, 14 3:00 AM
Okay, here goes....

1. I keep getting you're offline messages.

2. Thank you for fixing the airship tower! But when I send my cargoes, all I get in return is pink piggy food and a unique stamp. I could raise my own bacon, really, if it was real, I mean.

3. How do I get an egg for my next pet? I received one egg (dragon), but I already had my dragon so I gave it to a friend.

4. Although I like a challenge, levels 21 and 22, in the Underground Grotto and Mirror Lake (pirate ship) scenarios are overdone, repetitive, and extremely frustrating. TO THE MAX, in my humble opinion.

5. Why oh why can't I find unusual stamps to complete the tasks/quests mentioned in number four above?

6. What do I do with the gifts listed in the stamp section of the inventory section?

Can anyone answer my questions and concerns? Please! Thanks.

Edited on 03/22/2014 at 3:02:54 AM PST

JoanJ53
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by JoanJ53 on Mar 22, 14 8:05 AM
Someone please address this latest problem PRONTO!

First I reached level 22, then I slid back to L21, then back to 22, and now I'm back to level 21, again...... Can anyone please tell me what is going on?

Also my level meter never changes. It's stuck on 70/1645. The 1645 is approx #; but the 70 is correct.

All I can say is SHUCKS!

[Post New]by momma_linda on Mar 22, 14 8:56 AM
Can you tell me why not gtting diamonds on day five? Happened twice now very frustrating! Really enjoying the game usually two or more times a day!

pgf26791
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by pgf26791 on Mar 22, 14 9:31 AM
Getting 'Not Connected to Server' messages ... I am online 24/7 so it's on your end.

Also, I have items disappearing or just not going into inventory. I've collected the necessary items to finish a quest at least 3 times and every time I go to use them, they're not there.

That's all for now.

Go to: