Friends for Android

LylasGran
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

Re:Friends for Android

[Post New]by LylasGran on Oct 14, 16 2:00 PM
Hey there Dot,

Thanks so much for schooling me in this. It's a lot to learn, but I'll refer back to your message until I get it down pat.

I'll do my best to help my friends out now that I know the acronyms.

Take care sweetie,

Nancy aka LylasGran

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 17, 16 2:18 PM
Getting ready for Fall/Winter and adding new friends. My number is a726117

Reba Runestone

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Oct 17, 16 6:50 PM
I added android friends 740120, 742183, 600057, 721464, 685153,
645268, 633286, 196774, 721989, 627769,
756920, 632643, 749621, 503203, 632643,
761776, 726165, 599185, 653167, 627565.

Getting ready for the fall/winter special event and the spring summer one that follows. If you wasn't to exchange Unique (Brown) Stamps I would love to. Or if you just want to exchange gifts I will as long as I have it in my inventory. I usually don't exchange inventory items I am currently collecting.

Reba Runestone

[Post New]by MABarnes53 on Oct 27, 16 12:55 PM
Hello,

My ID is a461200 and I need some friends please. I play everyday and am willing to help.

Marilyn

[Post New]by nrcbook on Oct 27, 16 5:17 PM
Hi, my old tablet died and I had to start over. Goodbye level 71, now on level 17. My I'd is a757106. I could really use some friends. I gift anything I have on hand every chance I get. Please help. Thanks! nancyt

LylasGran
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by LylasGran on Oct 30, 16 9:08 AM
Hi,

I would like to make a request of all people that are asking for new friends.

DO NOT ask people to be your friend if you have no intention of giving.

This has happened to me countless times where people friend me just to get a gift from me then never give anything in return. I say this because I can use these gifts to give to my loyal friends.

Please have respect for the majority of us that have integrity enough to be a TRUE FRIEND.

Thanks for letting me share my opinion on this forum.

Blessings,

Nancy aka LylasGran
my i.d. # a653167

[Post New]by binkris on Nov 1, 16 1:58 AM
Hi looking for friends ID is a747545
Thanks

DragonRhia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by DragonRhia on Nov 4, 16 8:56 PM
Hi. I'm looking for some friends. a767861

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Nov 4, 16 10:46 PM
Hi, my old tablet died and I had to start over. Goodbye level 71, now on level 17. My I'd is a757106. I could really use some friends. I gift anything I have on hand every chance I get. Please help. Thanks! nancyt

Hi Nancy/ nrcbook. WELCOME to the forum.

Sorry I did not check this thread sooner. Have you sent a request to Customer Support? They can restore your old game over your new game so you do not need to redo all those levels. You need to send your old ID number along with your new ID number & submit a report. To contact Customer Support, look at the bottom of the page on the Get Help line. Answer EVERY email you get even the automated ones as they keep you in the queue until a technician can help you. Be patient there have been a lot of problems lately so the wait may be a little long.

Note: You will lose any new friends you have made when they transfer your game. Your previous friends are also gone. SO make a note of your friends names & id numbers. That way when you get your game transferred you can re-invite your friends.

Hope all goes well for you.

Dot

kujosmom
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by kujosmom on Nov 12, 16 9:18 AM
Looking for friends a752664. I play daily and send out gifts daily. Thanks !

gamelover57
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

[Post New]by gamelover57 on Nov 14, 16 9:12 AM
Friends welcome...I just started on my tablet so I really need friends. My ID# is 712850...game name-Raven.

[Post New]by _CEEG_ on Nov 17, 16 3:36 PM
Hi, I'm CEEG (Christine G. in CA)

I got a new tablet as an early birthday present and it took a week but *** Thank You [Removed by Moderator] in Seattle Support, for getting my current progress loaded to my new tablet ***

Now I need to gather my friends again. My old ID was a599185 - the new one is a774605 so if you had me as a friend before look for a new invite from me, or track me down. LOL

Daily player and do my best to give as good as I get. New friends always welcome.

Edited on 11/29/2016 at 4:07:35 PM PST

[Post New]by Canada_Goose2016 on Nov 19, 16 6:52 PM
Hello to all my Midnight Castle friends. My game name is Christabel and my friend code is a555010. I have recently experienced a major glitch where my game has reverted to the very beginning and I seem to have disappeared altogether. I am currently unable to play. The background is completely black and the icons appear to be floating, but are all locked. I am hopeful there will be a fix for this problem shortly and I will be up and running as before. In the meantime, I wanted to let my friends know I haven't abandoned them and I look forward to playing again as soon as I possibly can.

susiepuma
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by susiepuma on Nov 29, 16 12:45 PM
Hi All......................

I lost my game on my tablet and had it reinstated.................I was at Level 73 so obviously I did not want to start over......................

But I lost all my friends......old ID was a210013 - NEW ID is a776805

Please friend me......John is all by his lonesome.

I usually gift whatever someone is requesting if I have it.....and I try to get the 3 times a day thingy if I can...........................

Thank you............................I will go through the forum and pick up those you have put their ID's out and invite you to my game.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Nov 29, 16 4:12 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to stop by here to post a quick reminder of the Forum Rules for us all to note. Specifically in this situation:

Keep private matters private. Do not repost or discuss any private messages or emails you receive from other forum users, moderators, or Customer Support. Protect the privacy of other forum users by keeping real names and emails out of public posts.

The Forum Moderation Team asks that users please not post others real names, including those of our Reps. This will help us make sure that everyone's privacy is maintained, and keeps the forums comfortable and enjoyable for everybody.

Thank you all for your understanding in this situation.

bfgPanthalassa

rbsworld
Herring
Herring
317 Posts

[Post New]by rbsworld on Nov 30, 16 5:10 PM
Hi everyone,
I am in desperate need of adding android friends. I played the PC version until just after tournaments started like 2 years ago! I've been playing from the beginning and remember quite a bit of the storyline etc but poor John is lonely!

I am a faithful friend and have really enjoyed the game again. My player name is RBsMom number a777975. Please add me...the holiday season is always better with friends!

Happy gaming!

RBsMom

Edited on 11/30/2016 at 9:28:48 PM PST

[Post New]by Mycastle on Dec 1, 16 9:56 PM
Love to have more friends

A630903

Thanks

Kitypower
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Kitypower on Dec 2, 16 2:05 PM
Looking for friends iOS my ID is i2301766

Kitypower
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by Kitypower on Dec 2, 16 2:08 PM
Hi everyone I'm looking for more friends on iOS my ID is i2301766 I'm lvl 74

[Post New]by Andromeda0809 on Dec 9, 16 1:44 PM
Does anyone know what the red clip in upper left corner of the friend names means?

Go to: