Lambina
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:Best levels to replay for resources in each city

[Post New]by Lambina on Apr 16, 18 12:16 PM
Does anybody have any suggestions for New Delhi for bricks and hats? The levels listed are not very helpful and 54 4 is a sand trap with a board of all color scramble and it is hard to get even three hats or bricks to line up.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 18, 18 8:02 AM
Buenos Aires 81 is quite good for all three. Very high win rate if you remember to look for five in a row moves and don’t focus only on freeing the chained . I get 12k to 25k of each resource type, and lots of fun explosions from the swaps of with line blasts and bomb blasts.

Monklady
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Monklady on Apr 19, 18 10:23 AM

Seoul 86-1 should also be added to the list. You get all three resources from this one. Not a lot at any one time but since the amount of resources needed to do each new building has been reduced you can accumulate what you need pretty quickly from 86-1.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Apr 24, 18 5:12 PM
Kyoto 1 has been giving me 20k to 50k bricks each time but it’s always right down to the wire, so I might have just been lucky. Can someone else check it?

Edited on 04/24/2018 at 5:20:26 PM PST

OOo_jules_oOO
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,045 Posts

[Post New]by OOo_jules_oOO on Apr 24, 18 6:21 PM
I am posting Melbourne below because it was originally on the big list, but has been left off the revamped latest big list. Also Milan and Buenos Aires have had levels posted but there is no heading for them in the list either. As there are only a few days left to add this to the list before this forum is closed off, it may be of use to players looking at this in the future. Having them all on one list is sometimes quicker than reading all the individual posts, however, those posts have a lot of really good info about strategies for the specific levels so when you have time, read them as well.

MELBOURNE
102, 114, 117 - 1
44, 74 – 2, 79 – 1 (bricks and hats only)

MILAN
46 (hats and bricks), 68 (hats and bricks),
76 (hats and bricks)
84 (all 3), 97-2 (all 3), 106 (all 3)

BUENOS AIRES
70 (bricks and hats)
81 (for all 3) 101 (all 3)

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Apr 29, 18 10:40 AM
I want to post this for posterity. Kyoto 87-1 is good for all three, about 15k of each.
Very easy.

Edited on 04/29/2018 at 12:49:21 PM PST

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Apr 30, 18 9:26 AM
Last post here, Kyoto 95-1 is also good.

Go to: