Can't download to PC. My account is now in German.

[Post New]by mamartinek on Sep 12, 17 11:03 AM
Hi,
Geez, I feel like Experian. More trouble than I want. FB account reactivated and hijacked except for using my real name and email. Many messages sent, over 99 to men in Europe, the Middle East and Russia and it's satellite countries. Amazon account had language changed to German and email address was from Russia. I hate to say there are probably the same people who opened my FB account, but I fear they are, or the same gang.

So, now what do I do? Change my password, etc. I don't want to put my credit card info online (Amazon took my card information off my account), I would like to use Pay Pal. I have an account. I would rather not give an alternate way of paying.

My BF account has also set my handle as 'Sea Anemone' , I didn't do this. Darn it.

I hope you can send directions on what to do to get rid of the burglars: change the language to English. Check if anything else was compromised..

Thank you

Maureen Martinek

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! (PC) here!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 12, 17 11:16 AM
Hello Floripa80,

We definitely understand wanting to know whether those Event Cities are available on the PC version of Gummy Drop!. Before I continue, I just wanted to confirm that it sounds like you have the most recent update to the PC version, and that Lisbon should be showing as (Coming Soon). I'd be happy to discuss the differences between the versions as well as what we do know about those particular limited cities.

While the mobile version has access to all available Event Cities at this time, the teams behind the game are still working on bringing the PC version up to par with the mobile version. This means that all of the mobile-version available Event Cities may not be available for the PC version. Some of them are available, and will reappear when they are available again in the future. I do know that the teams behind the game want to make all of these Event Cities available to all of our players across all versions, and if we receive any further information, we'll be certain to provide that to our players.

Thank you for your time and I am sorry those Event Cities are not currently available as a feature in the PC version. I hope those get added soon, and as soon as we hear any information regarding an update to the game, you can be sure a moderator will post an announcement in the forums. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 09/12/2017 at 11:38:11 AM PST

Floripa80
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Floripa80 on Sep 12, 17 1:10 PM
Thank you very much for your speedy response, bfgIlinalta!
This was all I needed to know. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing any updates. Thanks again,
Floripa

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 14, 17 2:06 PM
Hi Floripa80,

Thank you for your kind words in response to bfgIlinalta's post! I've made sure that bfgIlinalta has seen your post and they greatly appreciate it.

Have a great rest of the day as well as happy gaming!

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Pithuka on Sep 17, 17 7:53 AM
Hello! I was currently in Barcelona when I had to reinstall Windows 10 in my computer. Consequently I had to reinstall all my apps, too. Now when I open GD, the game starts from the beginning, in Sydney. Is there a way to retrieve my progress? Thanks in advance!

bfgIlinalta
3,093 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Sep 17, 17 3:26 PM
Hello Pithuka,

I'm sorry to hear that the progress was lost after having to reinstall Windows and the game. We absolutely want you to be able to start from where you last left off, or as close as possible.

What I recommend in this scenario is getting in touch with our Gummy Drop! Support Team, who have the tools available to help with your progress. Be sure to provide them as much detail of your progress as possible, and to follow up with our Reps, should they request additional information to find your progress. They'll be certain to get back in touch as soon as they can.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope this is able to assist. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

andypam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by andypam on Sep 27, 17 11:51 PM
This is the second time that I have lost all progress in this game. Today I get a message that says my Profile has been corrupted and I have to start again. Months and months of playing down the drain this time around. A year and a half of playing the first time around. Bye bye Gummy Drop.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 7:46 AM
Hi andypam,

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost your progress in your Gummy Drop! game and an error message appears. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should and investigate this issue further for you. Since we don't have the tools to look at your account from the forums, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team with a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The Support Team has the appropriate tools to provide assistance.

Thank you for your patience. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

andypam
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by andypam on Sep 28, 17 9:02 AM
Hell will have to freeze over before I ever play this game again. The game itself is frustrating enough without loosing months and months of progress, not once but twice! Not prepared to go through that sort of torment again.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 28, 17 11:27 AM
Hi andypam,

The teams definitely want to help investigate this issue for you. If you would like to seek assistance on your loss of progress, it is recommended to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team. They are better equipped with the tools to assist beyond what the forums can provide.

We do thank you for your support and hope that you are able to locate a game you enjoy playing. Please also note that there is a version of Gummy Drop! that is available for the PC platform that is linked to a Facebook account. I'll include a help page below for more information:

Play on Facebook Gameroom (Computer)

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by pit_assoc on Sep 29, 17 8:15 PM
Trying to download Marrakesh but keep getting a message that download failed try again. Is there a fix for this

bfgBeruna
1,339 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Sep 30, 17 11:59 AM
Hello pit_assoc,

Welcome to the forums! I'm sorry to hear there's been trouble downloading Marrakesh. I would recommend contacting our Gummy Drop! Support Team for further troubleshooting guidance. They'll have access to tools that will allow them to investigate the matter more in depth than we can here in the forums.

Thank you for your patience, and please PM one of the active Moderators or me if any questions or concerns arise. We'll be glad to provide some help.

bfgBeruna

acerb
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by acerb on Oct 1, 17 7:00 AM
Today, having completed the daily 'quest', which was in Paris, and the 'prize' being 300 coins. After completion, I received absolutely nothing apart from bricks. I would be obliged if you would look into this and replace the 0 coins with 300 please.

PS: Another annoying factor of reporting issues is that they are put to the bottom of the pile as opposed to the top. Which means an horrendous time scrolling through each page to try and find answers. Would also be helpful that some sort of an index be set up.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 2, 17 8:12 AM
Hi acerb,

Thank you for taking the time to post. I'm sorry to hear that you aren't receiving the right amount of rewards after completing a certain task. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team. The Support Team is happy to help in any way that they can.

In regards to the answers you are seeing, we do have a section on the Big Fish Games Help pages that is specific to Gummy Drop!. I'll include a link below:

Gummy Drop! Help Pages

We definitely want the search for answers to be easy to locate for players, and you are more than welcome to reach out to any of the Active Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

Treasure Chests dissappeared from the PC platform

[Post New]by glitter2goldfish on Oct 4, 17 6:53 AM
The treasure chests dissapeared yesterday and this morning from the PC version of the game. Does that mean we are going to get the new ones the mobile versions have had since their last update? Will we get all the other changes to the game as the mobile players received such as a total revamp of Sydney with reduced resource marts as well as all the other changes?

[Post New]by Seanaxl on Oct 4, 17 7:57 AM
Treasure chest disappeared also on my smartphone version. Game icon is updated with Halloween theme...but no Halloween special event there, and no more treasure chest visible

[Post New]by Sharp_Eye574363 on Oct 4, 17 10:17 AM
I can't launch the game! I uninstalled and reinstalled and I get an error that says can't find the intel ICD open GL driver. Now what, please?

Thank you,

Sharp_Eye

Game ID is 574363

Edited on 10/04/2017 at 10:19:37 AM PST

bfgBeruna
1,339 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBeruna on Oct 4, 17 11:42 AM
Hello Everyone,

I'm swimming by to touch base about the topics being discussed in this thread.

glitter2goldfish: It sounds like the rewards chests have disappeared from your game. At this time, the changes made to the daily rewards in the mobile version of the game haven't been implemented for the PC version of the game. If the daily rewards chests don't appear in your game, please contact our Gummy Drop! Support Team with your User ID. They'll be able to investigate this further.

Seanaxl: Changes have been made to the mobile versions of the game in regards to have daily rewards are triggered. Instead of appearing when the game is opened for the first time in a day, the rewards will appear after the first level of the game has been played. The level does not have to be won in order for the rewards to be triggered.

Going forward, the Moderation Team also requests that mobile technical help inquiries be posted to the thread below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Gummy Drop! Mobile here!

This helps us track technical issues based on device and also assists us in keeping the forum organized. Thank you for your help.

Sharp_Eye574363: I'm sorry that the game isn't launching. Please check that the computer's video card driver is up to date and try running the game as an administrator. I've included help articles below that will walk you through those respective processes:

Update Video Card Driver (Computer)
Run as Administrator (Computer)

Should those steps not help, please contact our Support Team with your User ID. They'll be happy to help.

Thanks for your patience, and please don't hesitate to PM me or another of the active Moderators if further questions or concerns arise. We're here to help.

bfgBeruna

FranLux
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by FranLux on Oct 5, 17 1:38 AM
Like glitter2goldfish my Treasure chests disappeared from the PC version on 4th Oct & are still missing today. Is there anything I can do to get them back or will they change to the new system like the Android version?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 5, 17 8:27 AM
Hi FranLux,

I'm sorry to hear that the daily chests have disappeared from your Gummy Drop! game. The Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding if the PC platform has adopted the newer system placed on the mobile platforms. If any information is brought to our attention, we will post in the forums.

In the meantime, it is recommended to reach out to our Gummy Drop Support Team so that they can investigate this issue for you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: