bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 19, 17 2:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to first of all thank the players who have swam by to help other players here with their concerns about in-game quests or those looking for hints for what to do next to continue progressing. That's really helpful, and the Forum Moderation Team absolutely appreciates players assisting one another as best they can. I also wanted to thank you all who have provided more reports of the missing graphics for the blacksmith in Midnight Castle.

Just in case, players who are seeing the issue with the display issue regarding the blacksmith, we've asked players to write to our Midnight Castle Support Team using the steps provided in the following announcement:

An Announcement Regarding the Blacksmith in Cloud City and the Arsenal HOS- March 15, 2017

If a player is seeing a different issue and was unable to find help in our help pages, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your in-game Friend Code. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players that are unsure what the User ID (Friend Code or FC) is in Midnight Castle or would like to know where to find one, the following article can assist:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by bookteach on Mar 19, 17 3:45 PM
For days now I have received nothing from my 52 friends. I'm able to gift them but I have not received anything and I get daily gifts. Please advise.

LindaMS
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by LindaMS on Mar 19, 17 6:40 PM
For the past week, I have been getting intermittent "Cannot connect to server" messages. Sometimes these force me to quit the game. Tonight I got one while playing, and quitting and rebooting my computer didn't solve it. Are the servers truly going down intermittently or is the problem on my side?

bfgBellerophon
7,772 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 7:41 AM
Hi bookteach and LindaMS,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this designated thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running for you

bookteach, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that gifts aren't being received from other players. Please doublecheck in your game that your wishlist is active. Keep in mind that only gifts that are on the wishlist can be received.

LindaMS, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing server error messages. It is highly recommended to ensure that your internet connection is strong. Players have often mentioned that playing close to the router or plugging directly into the router helps.

If players continue to experience issues within their game, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID, details of the issue, and a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The support team has the tools to further investigate. Just in case it's needed, I'll include below a help page on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ROBERTGDXGRT on Mar 22, 17 7:42 PM

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 8:31:07 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,772 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 23, 17 8:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for their patience regarding spam posts in the forums. The Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete each spam post. For more information regarding these posts, please see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Puzzles

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 24, 17 10:46 AM
Hey Techies!

This has happened before but I thought I just imagined it.

Playing on PC
Windows 10

Puzzle Play.

I had won 5 diamonds plus Wind's Wave when I decided to cash in.
I did not receive either diamonds or item.
I played again and the item was not available to play for again, so I know the game recognized the win.
Checked my inventory, I had one Wind's Wave. I should have won another to make it 2 total.
Can you help? Thank you.

datsalotta id no. 383685

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by zeyed65 on Mar 25, 17 5:28 AM

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 12:19:03 PM PST

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 25, 17 1:50 PM
Hi datsalotta,

I'm sorry to hear that the Diamonds and Wind's Wave that you won weren't added to your game! I'd like to be able to help with this myself, however the forums unfortunately aren't equipped with the tools that I'd need to do so.

Instead, the Forum Moderation Team recommends contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with that player ID. Our Reps will be more than happy to help as much as they're able.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that this has been able to help.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by hands2calmu on Mar 25, 17 5:55 PM
For the past two days, everything in the game is slow. The cursor is moving very slow, it's slowing down doing HO rooms where I click on an item but it hesitates before removing it from the scene and the list.
Trying to capture the flowers before they disappear is an issue because the cursor is moving so slow.

[Post New]by nijoma on Mar 26, 17 6:16 AM
Hi,
I'm playing the game to crash, and now I can not re-open, hitting updates and freezes. I am a 76-level, my ID 469034, please help.
Greetings from Lithuania

[Post New]by nijoma on Mar 26, 17 3:27 PM
Hi,
I'm playing the game to crash, and now I can not re-open, hitting updates and freezes. I am a 76-level, my ID 469034, client 1.14.11.1508, server PROD 1.14.11.1508,Pressing the play appears inscription: Download in progress, total progress 0/365 and nothing else happens. The game does not open, even though I tried several times. Is already 3 days, please help.
Greetings from Lithuania

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 26, 17 3:58 PM
Hello hands2calmu and nijoma,

Thank you for taking the time to report your experiences with the PC version of Midnight Castle and your patience while waiting on a response. It sounds like there is a performance issue as well as a freeze that seems to be happening when trying to update the game. I just want to quickly provide some suggested preliminary troubleshooting steps which may help as well as how to contact our Midnight Castle Support Team should more assistance be necessary.

hands2calmu, I'm sorry the game seems to be running slow. What I recommend is seeing if the general steps for a game being played on Windows can assist in this scenario:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you do choose to use the steps above, please do not attempt step 6 "Uninstall and reinstall the game" and if the other steps don't seem to help, instead attempt to contact the Midnight Castle Support Team using the steps below.

nijoma, I'm sorry to hear that the game seems to be getting stuck while downloading that update. What I recommend is seeing if the steps on the following page are able to assist with the update not downloading as expected:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

For any problems that continue after trying those steps, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report and a description of what is being experienced. It will also help to provide your in-game Friend Code or User ID. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case it is helpful, the following page describes what a Friend Code is in Midnight Castle and where to find one in-game:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you both for your patience. Don't hesitate to PM me or any of our other active Moderators with any further questions. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ROBERTbnm on Mar 28, 17 5:07 AM

Edited on 03/28/2017 at 8:19:26 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,772 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 28, 17 8:23 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for their patience regarding spam. The Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete each spam post while we wait for an upgrade to our spam filters. For more information regarding this issue, please see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thanks again for your patience. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by Det_Cheryl on Mar 28, 17 12:29 PM
My Plain stamps keep disappearing. Instead of using just one stamp, they use all BUT one stamp. Please help fix this for me. It is frustrating.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 28, 17 1:24 PM
Hi Det_Cheryl,

I'm sorry to hear that your Plain Stamps have been disappearing from the game. I definitely understand the frustration this sort of thing can cause, and I certainly don't want you to be losing any of your items in the game.

Unfortunately, the forums don't support the tools that I'd need to provide help for this issue. However, if you contact our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID, one of our Reps will be more than happy to assist. Our Reps are able to offer in-depth support for problems like this, and they're always willing to help as best they can. Info for locating that ID can be found on the Support Team page, if needed.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

[Post New]by kryndarin on Mar 30, 17 7:09 PM
My PC crashed had to get a new hard drive does anyone know how to get my game back with all stuff. Any help would be appreciated

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Mar 31, 17 2:36 PM
Hi kryndarin,

I'm sorry to hear that your computer crashed! To work on getting that progress restored the Forum Moderation Team highly recommends getting in touch with our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID, as well as the new player ID that's now showing up when you go to play Midnight Castle.

Though we'd like to be able to help here, the forums don't contain the tools that the Moderation Team would need to provide assistance. However our Reps will be happy to help, and are able to offer customized support. Info for locating the player ID can be found on that Midnight Castle Support Team page, if needed.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Apr 3, 17 10:50 AM
For the past weekend and today I can not get the game to load. It will give me the load screen but when I press play it goes to the come back screen. There seems to be a loop. The game never loads. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times with the same results.

Edited on 04/03/2017 at 10:50:59 AM PST

Go to: