swatkins1971
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by swatkins1971 on Mar 19, 17 12:25 PM
Hi,

I was on 49 out of 50 on the five part quests challenge. I just completed the Another Potion 5 part quest and it hasn't shown up and I didn't get my reward and am still showing 49 out of 50. My name is Bruiser and my game ID is 623298.

Thanks

[Post New]by GulfCoastGuppy on Mar 19, 17 1:03 PM
Hi Bruiser! Did you receive all 5 parts of the quest? I've listed them below for you to check. If you didn't receive a silver chest at the end, either you haven't finished or you need to put in a ticket to Customer Service. What DID you get for the next DQ? Check this out and see if you've gotten all of the 5 parts. It is a great list of all the DQs and their parts:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/652841.page

# Another Potion / 2. Supplies Replenished / 3. Hocus Potion /
4. Supplying a Supply Room / 5. Empty Spaces
( 50 coins / 2 pet medallions / 1 item )

1. Stone Gargoyle x2, Summer Garden (Winter Garden) x2, Airship x150.
2. Monkey x1, Rock Garden x2, Binding Egg x1.
3. Rock Garden x2, Mirror Nave (Mirrors) x2, Door Cache (Dead Ambassador) x1.
4. Burnt Tree x2, Fortune Wheel x3, Craft item x2.
5. Flag x2, Feed pet x10, Drunken Skeleton x1.

Reward: Silver chest

bfgIlinalta
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Mar 19, 17 2:58 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to first of all thank the players who have swam by to help other players here with their concerns about in-game quests or those looking for hints for what to do next to continue progressing. That's really helpful, and the Forum Moderation Team absolutely appreciates players assisting one another as best they can. I also wanted to thank you all who have provided more reports of the missing graphics for the blacksmith in Midnight Castle.

Just in case, players who are seeing the issue with the display issue regarding the blacksmith, we've asked players to write to our Midnight Castle Support Team using the steps provided in the following announcement:

An Announcement Regarding the Blacksmith in Cloud City and the Arsenal HOS- March 15, 2017

If a player is seeing a different issue and was unable to find help in our help pages, I recommend contacting our Midnight Castle Support Team with your in-game Friend Code. Our Reps are always happy to help out and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

For players that are unsure what the User ID (Friend Code or FC) is in Midnight Castle or would like to know where to find one, the following article can assist:

What is my Friend Code?

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by bookteach on Mar 19, 17 3:45 PM
For days now I have received nothing from my 52 friends. I'm able to gift them but I have not received anything and I get daily gifts. Please advise.

LindaMS
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by LindaMS on Mar 19, 17 6:40 PM
For the past week, I have been getting intermittent "Cannot connect to server" messages. Sometimes these force me to quit the game. Tonight I got one while playing, and quitting and rebooting my computer didn't solve it. Are the servers truly going down intermittently or is the problem on my side?

bfgBellerophon
7,487 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 20, 17 7:41 AM
Hi bookteach and LindaMS,

Thank you for taking the time to post in this designated thread. We definitely want to help get things up and running for you

bookteach, welcome to the forums. I'm sorry to hear that gifts aren't being received from other players. Please doublecheck in your game that your wishlist is active. Keep in mind that only gifts that are on the wishlist can be received.

LindaMS, I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing server error messages. It is highly recommended to ensure that your internet connection is strong. Players have often mentioned that playing close to the router or plugging directly into the router helps.

If players continue to experience issues within their game, please reach out to our Midnight Castle Support Team with your player ID, details of the issue, and a Dr. Felix Diagnostic Report. The support team has the tools to further investigate. Just in case it's needed, I'll include below a help page on how to obtain your player ID:

What is an in-game ID?

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators. We are always happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by ROBERTGDXGRT on Mar 22, 17 7:42 PM

Edited on 03/23/2017 at 8:31:07 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
7,487 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Mar 23, 17 8:34 AM
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to pop in here and thank players for their patience regarding spam posts in the forums. The Moderation Team continues to manually ban each spam poster and delete each spam post. For more information regarding these posts, please see the following announcement:

An important announcement regarding spam posts - August 12, 2015

Thank you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the Active Moderators. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

datsalotta
Clownfish
Clownfish
542 Posts

Re:Puzzles

[Post New]by datsalotta on Mar 24, 17 10:46 AM
Hey Techies!

This has happened before but I thought I just imagined it.

Playing on PC
Windows 10

Puzzle Play.

I had won 5 diamonds plus Wind's Wave when I decided to cash in.
I did not receive either diamonds or item.
I played again and the item was not available to play for again, so I know the game recognized the win.
Checked my inventory, I had one Wind's Wave. I should have won another to make it 2 total.
Can you help? Thank you.

datsalotta id no. 383685

http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/endovex-male-enhancement/

[Post New]by zeyed65 on Mar 25, 17 5:28 AM
Endovex Male Enhancement In truth they've executed well in bed from the day one they commenced taking it. for that reason gives instant gratification which isn't always possible in case of each other male enhancement tablet. this is why increasingly people suffering from inadequacy are turning in the direction. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/endovex-male-enhancement/

Edited on 03/25/2017 at 5:29:18 AM PST

Go to: