bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 24, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by mizbeeky on Sep 25, 15 10:14 AM
I tried to play this game today and game will not open. I uninstalled game and reinstalled and game will not open. Any others having this problem?

[Post New]by gooberfred on Sep 25, 15 10:46 AM
Yes, but I can't even download!!! BFG what's going on??

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Sep 26, 15 6:11 AM
I downloaded the game with no problem, BUT.. when I played, the screen went black!!! I have windows 10 in my DELL XPS. I shut it down and played again.. same problem. I undeleted the game and reinstalled. same prooblem.

[Post New]by pgobeli on Sep 27, 15 10:35 PM
I have Windows 10 and also had a problem with this game. Access Violation. Looked up the fixes, jumped through all the hoops and still can't play it. Normally, BF technical support has been right in there to help me but not anymore. I got an automatic "canned" reply to my incident report and haven't heard anything since. I am very upset about BF putting this game out without running it on Windows 10 first. Where's the fix BF? You guys use to be better at this. Normally, would just ask for a refund and move on but I really like this game series. Also, is this the beginning of the end for BF games on Windows 10?

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on Sep 28, 15 5:08 PM
Downloaded the trial and after 6 minutes it said the trial was over! No buy until I can have a decent trial.

[Post New]by cassiesmom1 on Sep 28, 15 6:49 PM
I have windows 10 and haven't had any problems. Maybe it's something else?

[Post New]by mekerr on Sep 29, 15 9:46 AM
Games crashes in the bonus game after you build the bridge over the fire and into the tunnel....tried it 3 times with same result. Is their a patch for this problem?

idbeek
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by idbeek on Sep 30, 15 5:02 PM
Is anyone else having a problem solving the 'H' and 'T' puzzles? They are assembled and nothing happens, ideas?

[Post New]by Evenso on Oct 1, 15 11:15 AM
1. My game also crashes in the bonus game at the bridge.
2. I had trouble starting this game using Windows 10. I found that my print setting on the system display was at 150% (so I could see better). When I put it back to 100% the game worked perfectly until the bridge.
3. Have found some of the other games will not work if the print is not set to 100% while others do just fine. The computer tells me that the resolution is off, but when I check, it is set as suggested.

[Post New]by mjcsgirl on Oct 3, 15 5:02 PM
I can't open this game either - it's the second time in a couple of months this has happened to me. Just send me an e-mail for a free game - as I paid for this one. SO FRUSTRATING!!!!!!! have reinstalled and keep getting the message (tried to read from xoFFFFFFF - or something like that.

I really do enjoy playing these games - but when I pay for the membership and continue to have problems - WHY, WHY - don't you just send everyone who bought it a free game!!!!! It's obvious there are problems!

AirCoco
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by AirCoco on Oct 6, 15 10:49 PM
This might be off topic but I would really like to ask people that review the games on the front pages to please stop putting what every game/puzzle is in the games. I love to read the reviews but it ruins the whole game when every puzzle is told to you in minute detail. People like to discover this on their own and like to play the game and be surprized. Maybe I like the types of puzzles and maybe I don't, but after reading the whole script to the whole game, what's left to play? I know games have puzzles and maybe they were hard for you but they won't be for me. Maybe they are the "boring" kind but they aren't for me. Maybe it's the "move the rings to the pegs" type but if you detail all the 10 puzzles then I have nothing to look forward to. This is why I buy the game. Even if I don't like that type of puzzle, if it fits into the game I might not mind it. Please don't take this the wrong way. I really just prefer the basics of the game and I'd like to Demo it and see for myself, not read every surprize, every HOG, every twist, turn, and thing I'll have to do, everything I'll encounter and every thing I'll meet, see and feel. The reviews used to be what YOU thought, not production scripts of every scene of the game.

Please take this as it is meant. I love reading reviews. Just tired of every game being laid out for me before I play it.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 7, 15 12:53 PM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some players are experiencing issues with this particular game.

In regard to the crashing and freezing issues, please look at the following help article for hints:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

With players having trouble installing this game, please refer to the following help article:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If you find that you are still having issues with this particular game, you are welcome to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. They are always willing to help further troubleshoot.

With technical issues, we do ask that they be placed in the following designated technical thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your understanding. By consolidating the technical issues into one thread, it helps the moderation team better evaluate any trends that players are experiencing to bring to the attention of the appropriate team.

AirCoco, thank you for your feedback in regards to reviews. If you find that a review is containing spoilers, you can click on the ! of the review if it on the website, or PM a moderator if it is posted in the forums. The appropriate team can then look into this for you.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM a moderator.

bfgBellerophon

AirCoco
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by AirCoco on Dec 9, 15 12:30 PM
@bfgbellerophon Im sorry I didnt see this beofre now to reply to you -

I have clicked the "!" and reported the posts until my fingers are bleeding. I have written to moderators about this person and the other one who does this all the time. There are other reviewers who openly complain about it. I have written to BF and moderators asking why this is allowed, and have never once got an answer. There are at least 17 people on FB who have written and complained about the person and nothing has been done, no rules are implemented about "reviews" utterly spoiling every puzzle and click and HOG and move in every game. In fact today there is a review from someone saying that this person ruins the games by doing this. I know at least 9 people (at school) who have written extensive letters to BF (and even mailed them - we live in Seattle!) and nothing has been done about this person. We estimate we have not bought at least 184 games this last year because after reading this person's reviews, why bother? Yet I have had at least 4 reviews "declined" because I was told they don't meet the "criteria". They were nice reviews. Some people post 1 sentence. This is OK. Some post 8 page articles and spoil every thing in the game and "out" every scene and puzzle, turn by turn. This should not be OK. It is so, so obvious the moderators have their favorites. There should be guidelines for reviews - like not ruining the game for people. At least in the forums most have the decency and manners to hide the text and IF you want to know something you can highlight it.

It has been asked that you limit the word count of the reviews so we can have reviews and not Wired Magazine Articles. It's been asked that you stop allowing this person or anyone to expose and give away every puzzle in a game and how to play it, what it looks like. Why not just post the fricking Strategy Guide, too?

This is not fair, and it's not a review. It is this person's ego and you are allowing it. I know the people at school and I that really buy a TON of BF games collectively, have really stopped because of this person and I know YOU know who it is because even during one week we flagged every review they did and wrote WHY and nothing was done. The same people have their obnoxious reviews up front and center every game, with more "likes" than humanly possible. You dont have to allow this on the board. Just letting you know we DO complain. YOU dont listen

Go to: