Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Sep 24, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 5:35:45 AM PST

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by will804 on Sep 24, 15 12:52 AM
I am having trouble downloading the game. Have tried twice now. Message comes up about Access Violation. How can I solve this. I have just upgraded to Windows 10

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by sueannmc on Sep 24, 15 2:14 AM
Same problem. Also Windows 10.

gizmoff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by gizmoff on Sep 24, 15 2:42 AM
I am having the same problem windows 10

samisgram
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by samisgram on Sep 24, 15 3:29 AM
Windows 10 too, but no problem. Try again?

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 24, 15 3:55 AM
Don't fill the screen, big black bars above and below, no way of changing..

Never have this problem before, said something about screen resolution.. But playing for years on this size

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 3:55:59 AM PST

[Post New]by Froggles on Sep 24, 15 4:02 AM
I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter - would like to finish the game, so if someone could look into this I would be grateful.

patskarma
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by patskarma on Sep 24, 15 5:21 AM
Violation access code. Windows 10. Houston, we have a problem!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 24, 15 5:36 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Redemption Cemetery: Clock of Fate Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

catathang
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

[Post New]by catathang on Sep 24, 15 6:37 AM
I'm having trouble getting the lever to go all the way down. (train tower) Is this a glinch?

luvmigame
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by luvmigame on Sep 24, 15 7:44 AM
I'm getting a Runtime error. Application has asked Runtime to terminate in an unusual way. I had no trouble playing the demo. Bought the game and now can't play it.

Uninstalled and reinstalled. Working now.

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 8:01:08 AM PST

[Post New]by smoke006 on Sep 24, 15 8:05 AM
Yet another game I can not play. Mouse will not move when entering player name. Please do not tell me to contact support, I am still waiting for a response to my last email 2 weeks ago when they asked me for more information. Nevertales legends. And of course it was the same information sent in the original trouble report. No one bothers to read. Having a hard time justifying paying BF for membership when I can not play 90% of the games that appeal to me.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Sep 24, 15 8:51 AM
My game keeps freezing. I go back in and start to play again and each time I can go a little further and then it freezes again. Any one else having this problem?

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by handyfr on Sep 24, 15 9:23 AM
Same problem in Extra Chapter. I have now been kicked right out of the game twice upon completion of the bridge in the bonus chapter.

trentcook
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by trentcook on Sep 24, 15 11:15 AM
I am having same problem in bonus chapter, finish bridge and getting kicked out. Has happened twice also.

dippydebby
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by dippydebby on Sep 24, 15 11:42 AM
I had to reboot my windows 8 laptop three times during the Demo when the game froze, at the brush on cobwebs.
It was a job and a half, to sort it out, and eventually got back to the Demo, which finished at 44 minutes!
Not really happy to purchase this, with so many problems encountered so far!

[Post New]by emma1948 on Sep 24, 15 12:51 PM
I also have Windows 10 upgrade and cannot open this game. Have reinstalled game manager and the game, still will not open.

[Post New]by mariecaffrey on Sep 24, 15 12:52 PM
Having problems with chapter 5. Had chosen to save both, have gun in hand, can't go any further. Had already used rope with hook before making choice. Is this a glitch.
Checked strategy guide and have done everything as described.
Running Windows 10. Game OK up to this point.

Edited on 09/24/2015 at 12:52:38 PM PST

Flissa2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Flissa2 on Sep 24, 15 12:56 PM
Running Windows 10 and when I try to open game I get Access Violation message. Yet another game that doesnt run on Win 10. I posted about another game the other day and fishes suggested the game developer was responsible not BFG. Afraid I beg to differ. If BFG say game is OK for Win 10 then it should run with no problems. I would rather BFG or game developer said it wasnt for Win 10. I am also fed up with moderators posting the usual 'tips' referring to Help pages when the number of fishes having problems indicates something more than individual problems. I upgraded to Win 10 when it first came out and have had no problems on my beloved laptop which is over 10 years old and had several OS systems upgraded from Vista, Win 7 etc. Does anyone at BFG have Win10 and tried to run the newer games? If you do please share the secret with the rest of us. LOL

TAZZ1965
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by TAZZ1965 on Sep 24, 15 1:39 PM
I'm having same problem as everyone else with downloading game. I now have windows 10. Keep getting error on the download. Have even tried on advanced setting still the same error. What is the use of big fish games if you can't play them. You like taking my money every month but Now I can't play. Please fix these issues or I"ll discontinue my subscription

Go to: