smacbeth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Dinosaur display

[Post New]by smacbeth on Sep 25, 15 1:54 AM
How do you build the displays? Says need to complete 2 building quest. What quests would that be? PD seems very confusing!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Dinosaur display

[Post New]by wulfruna on Sep 25, 15 4:06 AM
The quests for building the AES buildings are quite separate from Pirate's Day. You can ignore the PD customization achievement as that is not relevant now.
You level up the buildings by collecting the building materials set out in the quests for that building. You have to complete two sets of those quests before you get the level up. Once you have it up to level 3 then you can go inside the building and find the display - and do the mini-games for that.
You collect the materials by flying around the countries, where they can be found. This takes a lot of time and fuel and you need to upgrade the countries to higher level in order to get them all. There is plenty of guidance around on how to get more fuel.

However, while the Pirate Day event is on, you will also pick up pirate treasures from those countries and add them to your collections to get the rewards for them. Unfortunately, if you have not yet got your countries up to higher level, then you won't be able to get all of them, I am afraid, so it may be that you just tuck them away in your store and wait a year for the PD to come round again.......

smacbeth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by smacbeth on Sep 25, 15 6:19 AM
Thanks for the info. I have quit a few building materials, but where do I find the quests to let me know which, and how many, materials to use? Is there a particular order in which to construct the buildings?

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Sep 25, 15 6:38 AM
Hi smacbeth, look up this thread:

Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

You'll find any information there you may need. Have fun!

smacbeth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by smacbeth on Sep 25, 15 5:17 PM
I am making great progress. Have completed dinosaur, warehouse and observatory quests. However, I still can't access them to upgrade. What's my next step?

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 25, 15 5:24 PM
The only thing you can do is follow the quests. The easiest way to get the collectibles is work the rotation through each of the countries - you will get collectibles for more fuel, the building supplies and the exhibit pieces will just fall as you play through.

As Barb said
Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page page 5

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Mar 18, 15 5:42 AM

Dinosaur Display

Dinosaur Bones (where is the last leg bone) Silhouette -Canada
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/401411.page

Dinosaur bone Arm Bone sought
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/405451.page

kenziemom
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by kenziemom on Sep 29, 15 5:00 PM
how do you know what level you are on

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Sep 29, 15 5:41 PM
You can see which mode you are playing when you first go into to play an HO. It will say Fast, Picture, Silhouette, or Picky.

Then there are the levels. When you look at the icons of cities or countries, note that there are golden cups around the top of the little icon of the city or country, found along the bottom of the screen. These show you which you are on. When you click on the or the star for a city a marque comes up that tells you exactly which level you are on. The star does not work for countries.

Mini-games - well, you don't know until you finish the game. Nothing indicates where you are in the process except to tell you what you have just done.

Go to: