bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Be Richer forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 09 12:04 AM
Welcome to Be Richer forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Be Richer players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Be Richer forum

[Post New]by auntbee2009 on Sep 10, 09 5:23 PM
how do i build the highway in 12 im stuck

[Post New]by skyebee on Sep 11, 09 4:40 PM
In the bottom right corner there is a road icon you click that and then drag a road from one side to the other.

Margie413
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by Margie413 on Sep 11, 09 7:21 PM
hey bfgFlounder. on level 27 it tells me to build 3 - 3 star villas & 3 - 3 star high rises. i noticed when i went for advice for this level, it was saying to build 3 - 3 star villas & 2 - 3 star high rises. HELP!

[Post New]by kdeancrafts on Sep 17, 09 9:09 PM
help i am on 19 and need the spa to have 100 visitors i can only get it to 80 whats the trick

[Post New]by chefchar on Sep 18, 09 5:43 AM
Me too. Level 19 is hard.

[Post New]by goldengirrl on Sep 23, 09 6:14 AM
build the modern apartments all around the more people next to them the more visitors also employ the manager that gives you an extra 2 people per ocupancy

[Post New]by kroozrk8y on Oct 3, 09 4:46 PM
This is probably just wishful thinking, but does the description for Be Richer!, 'unique updates,' mean there are actual updates (add-ons?) that you can buy? Like more types of commercial businesses, houses or decorations; or more levels to play; or other environments to build in; or ...? I'm really lovin' this game!!!! I've got Monopoly Tycoon, and have downloaded new skins, etc. Just wondering if there's more stuff for Be Richer! out there.

[Post New]by Sebastian1961 on Nov 9, 09 11:24 AM
Level 35, I believe...I can't seem to get $5,000,000 in my bank account. Closest I've been is 37 days.

[Post New]by payal4715 on Feb 10, 10 5:30 AM
i m not able to understand d game

[Post New]by macuser56 on Mar 20, 10 11:14 PM
how can i get this game on mac?

lsteiner
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by lsteiner on May 3, 12 5:29 PM
level 38 how do u run 2 tournaments at same time

Edited on 05/04/2012 at 6:49:44 AM PST

[Post New]by mcmerlin33 on Dec 16, 12 4:52 PM
It's me again. Different game this time. I have downloaded Be Richer a few times thinking I might just figure out what I am doing wrong.

I can enter my name, but there is no cursor to say OK.

I need help--with this game, that is.

[Post New]by mcmerlin33 on Dec 29, 12 3:53 PM
Me again!!! I really would like to play this game, but I do not have a cursor. It won't let me do anything.

Suggestions???

Thanks for whatever help you may be able to give me.

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Mar 28, 13 9:29 AM
I'm on #28. I can't seem to finish in 18 days. I can make it in 19 days. Any tips? I struggled with #26 for a LONG time but I took a bit of a break by playing other games and tried again today but built a opera house which made me more money which helped to get me to the goals within the allocated (expert) time.

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Mar 28, 13 9:39 AM
payal4715 wrote:i m not able to understand d game

Reply: There are goals (see bottom right of screen) that you need to accomplish. In the top left corner there is expert time (which if you finish in that time you get a bonus) and next to it your own time (measured in days). Build houses, villas, etc to make money. Add grocery stores etc for food for residences (the green around the building before you but it down tells you which buildings it will supply). But down decorations to up the apperance of your city/town. Remember to upgrade the buildings and when buildings have a pink star you can upgrade them to bring you in more money. Remember also to upgrade your head quarters and to buy more trucks. Make repairs to buildings when necessary (you lose money when they are in disrepair) and lastly roads (just above your goals on the bottom right) that need to go from your headquarters to the buildings. Good luck and have fun

[Post New]by Powerbrick on Sep 27, 13 10:33 AM
great game,great music.But how long must we be wait to play it on Ipad????>_<

[Post New]by gingern on Jun 4, 14 6:04 PM
My game as stopped working. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it. any suggestions?

Go to: