STUCK

[Post New]by patsyflowers on Sep 7, 09 3:37 AM
IM IN THE PLACE WHERE I GUESS I NEED TO CUT DOWN THE TREES,I SEE THE AXE BUT IT WONT LET ME PICK IT UP SAY "CANT CARRY TO MANY THINGS" BUT IT WONT LET ME USE ANYTHING IN MY INVENTORY,,,,,,PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GET ME UNSTUCK

rhettro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:STUCK

[Post New]by rhettro on Sep 3, 10 6:03 PM
Me too, this stinks. Someone said it is a flaw in game design if you picked up some tools before you needed them, or in wrong order.

Zeigler30
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Zeigler30 on Dec 30, 10 10:51 AM
I am at the constellation. Missing two items on the list, but cannot pick up anything, but cannot find out how to use tools so I can pick up the last two signs. Have all but two signs.

[Post New]by pennymerc on Jan 5, 11 11:15 AM
I'm stuck too and I just activated the game.....there must be a lot of flaws in this
game.....can someone get through to management and get some help? I cancelled
my membership, and can't do it. I did do the axe thing and cut down the trees...that
works...

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 20, 12 9:59 AM
I have no more room to get some articles and I can't go on and get the axe to cut the tree down. What do I do to go back and start over?

Edited on 01/20/2012 at 10:51:51 AM PST

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 20, 12 11:03 AM
PegBuck wrote:I have no more room to get some articles and I can't go on and get the axe to cut the tree down. What do I do to go back and start over?

PegBuck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

STUCK

[Post New]by PegBuck on Jan 20, 12 11:28 AM
patsyflowers wrote:IM IN THE PLACE WHERE I GUESS I NEED TO CUT DOWN THE TREES,I SEE THE AXE BUT IT WONT LET ME PICK IT UP SAY "CANT CARRY TO MANY THINGS" BUT IT WONT LET ME USE ANYTHING IN MY INVENTORY,,,,,,PLEASE CAN SOME ONE GET ME UNSTUCK

Go to: