belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Info wanted from HOG adventure/match 3 games BF forumers please!

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 7, 09 3:38 AM
Hi,
I joined Big Fish in Jan 2009. I've tried or bought a great many of the games that have been released since this date, and many more that have been featured on BF website. But, are there any adventure HOGs/match 3 games that I would like (and missed) hidden away in the A - Z games lists please? That is games along the lines of Babylonia, Big Kahuna Reef 2; Chain Reaction, Enlightenus, Drawn etc? I hate games that are timed, or those with puzzles that you can't skip! The only puzzle games I really dislike are joining up pipes from one side to the other and switching and swatching things to illuminate all the lights.
I did try many a free hour on lots of games, but they all had a feature that put me off buying them! There must be something out there I've missed that ticks all the boxes?
Would appreciate your input please. BF forumers are like Simon Cowell - straight to the point and rarely (if ever)wrong!

MURPHY
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,237 Posts

Re:Info wanted from HOG adventure/match 3 games BF forumers please!

[Post New]by MURPHY on Sep 7, 09 9:22 AM
Azada is a good puzzle game and also has a sequel Azada Ancient Magic.

MsCIn513
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by MsCIn513 on Sep 7, 09 10:44 PM
You should look and see. Just go to adventure and match 3 games and check them all out. If you dont like them hey thats what the free trail is for, delete it and move on. Good luck to you

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 8, 09 7:36 AM
Hi,
I did do the sequel Azada - wasn't aware there was a first one so many thanks will give it a go!

MURPHY wrote:Azada is a good puzzle game and also has a sequel Azada Ancient Magic.

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

[Post New]by belamba on Sep 8, 09 7:39 AM
Hi,
Thanks for your input. I do try what you suggested but the other day I downloaded 6 trial hours, and had to ditch them all so thought asking on the forum may help. With Vista you have to sit with a download otherwise it fails to install - have spent too many hours of my life downloading games that don't live up to expectations.

MsCIn513 wrote:You should look and see. Just go to adventure and match 3 games and check them all out. If you dont like them hey thats what the free trail is for, delete it and move on. Good luck to you

Go to: