bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 26, 15 12:29 AM
You’re called in to photograph a wedding, but what you really expose is a murder. In the next Dark Canvas game from Vast Studios, you play as a wedding photographer who stumbles onto a strange mystery. Be ready to shoot as you follow the clues in this family tragedy. Just watch out for skeletons in their closets! A unique photo feature allows you to capture clues when you see them.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

Re:Dark Canvas: A Murder Exposed Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Sep 26, 15 8:47 AM
Nice graphics, no asylum with filthy floors and walls to dig your way out of, at least not yet. Couple of irritating points; the light bulb is way too big and bright and the camera is a gadget that is a real pain but, I'm intrigued by the story so I'll just deal with it.

[Post New]by lbj360 on Sep 27, 15 6:52 AM
This isn't a reply but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this. I am stuck and find nothing in the strategy guide - can you help? I'm in the secret room where the pool table and dart board is and I have to put the correct 3 darts onto the board but there is nothing in the strategy guide to tell me what numbers and I see nothing in the notes - HELP as I can't go any further and no clue why nothing shows up in the SG

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Sep 27, 15 7:15 AM
lbj360 wrote:This isn't a reply but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this. I am stuck and find nothing in the strategy guide - can you help? I'm in the secret room where the pool table and dart board is and I have to put the correct 3 darts onto the board but there is nothing in the strategy guide to tell me what numbers and I see nothing in the notes - HELP as I can't go any further and no clue why nothing shows up in the SG

SPOILER. Highlight to read.

" 19; 5; 4 Date of a death if I remember. "

Hope this helps.

ladygem6
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ladygem6 on Oct 11, 15 6:07 PM
peglegann wrote:
lbj360 wrote:This isn't a reply but I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this. I am stuck and find nothing in the strategy guide - can you help? I'm in the secret room where the pool table and dart board is and I have to put the correct 3 darts onto the board but there is nothing in the strategy guide to tell me what numbers and I see nothing in the notes - HELP as I can't go any further and no clue why nothing shows up in the SG

SPOILER. Highlight to read.

" 19; 5; 4 Date of a death if I remember. "

Hope this helps.

Ok, I know the numbers but cannot get the darts to land on the numbers. I have tried every possible way and nothing works. Can someone please help!!!

Go to: