JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

Campaign to get Zoom Out Games to Help w/ 3.1 and 6.1

[Post New]by JB4510 on Sep 26, 15 3:46 AM
I used the Contact page on Zoom Out's Web site (http://zoomoutgames.com/contacts.html) to send the following message:

I am part of an avid fan base of your Hercules series on Big Fish. At present no one has been able to come close to, much less beat, the Developer's Score on levels 3.1 and 6.1 (Super Bonus) in either the Collector's Edition (my game) or the standard.

Can you confirm these scores are accurate and beatable? Any hints you may wish to offer would be most welcome as well.

If you would like to communicate directly with your fan base, please visit our forum at http://forums.bigfishgames.com/forums/show/4416.page
or you may reply to me and I will post your response verbatim.

Thank you for your wonderful games.

I encourage all serious players to send similar inquiries in the hopes we can get them to address this issue.

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

Re:Campaign to get Zoom Out Games to Help w/ 3.1 and 6.1

[Post New]by Badut on Sep 26, 15 4:23 AM
Good idea

JB4510
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by JB4510 on Sep 28, 15 2:41 AM
Update: See developers' response in this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/510500.page#6208484

Mod: any way to merge these?

Badut
Herring
Herring
345 Posts

[Post New]by Badut on Oct 10, 15 10:27 PM
Well, but DID the devs really respond? Seems to me it was just ha-ha`ed away. Not one word about an update?

[Post New]by HerculesDev on Oct 19, 15 2:39 AM
Badut wrote:Well, but DID the devs really respond? Seems to me it was just ha-ha`ed away. Not one word about an update?

They did. No luck with 3.1 so far, though now we do have ideas how such an enormous score appeared.

Still we are trying to beat it. No luck so far: 12 300 something seems to be very hard to beat.
We'll keep trying, don't worry.

And, what's wrong with 6.1?

[Post New]by Surreylily on Oct 21, 15 11:00 PM
My highest score to date is 12057
I don't understand why the dev's record can't just be lowered....
But then, I'm not a computer expert, so what do I know? I'm sure it can't be rectified with something oh, so simple.
I'll keep trying.

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Oct 22, 15 12:53 AM
HerculesDev wrote:
Badut wrote:Well, but DID the devs really respond? Seems to me it was just ha-ha`ed away. Not one word about an update?

They did. No luck with 3.1 so far, though now we do have ideas how such an enormous score appeared.

Still we are trying to beat it. No luck so far: 12 300 something seems to be very hard to beat. We'll keep trying, don't worry.

And, what's wrong with 6.1?

The same kind of thing on 6.1 - the level is set at 25,000!!

Come on guys, please...stop trying to beat the unbeatable already. Mistakes happen. Fixing it now and letting everyone move on and live happily ever after will go a long way in PR and last a lifetime with happy customers!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 24, 15 11:51 AM
Zoom Out has provided a game update that fixes level 3.1. The Developer's Record is now set to 11,700 ( I believe, I didn't write it down - it's 11, 7 something).

I haven't checked on Super Bonus Level yet.

Thank you, Igor and Zoom Out Games. Your devotion to your fans is much appreciated!

[Post New]by Maeve_Turin on Nov 24, 15 12:08 PM
Hi - many of us have not been able to pass the Super Bonus level despite the game giving notice it is open, it will not open. I see that many of you are working on levels above level 4, which means you're past that problem.
Is this resolved with the CE version? If so, did the update resolve it?
Please share: what is required to get to the Super Bonus level and on to level 5s and beyond?
Thanks!!!!

Hespera
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,170 Posts

[Post New]by Hespera on Nov 25, 15 6:58 AM
I didn't have a problem accessing the Super Bonus Level prior to the update.

There isn't any mention of the update in the forum, so I don't know if it fixes anything else. Sorry.

Maybe the Super Bonus Level is only available with the CE.

Edited on 12/07/2015 at 7:54:31 AM PST

puzzleguy
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

[Post New]by puzzleguy on Jun 2, 16 7:15 AM
Finished all developer's records and then arrive to the absurd 6.1 super bonus set at 25,000. Developer's please provide an update!!!

[Post New]by Mandyjs on Aug 7, 16 8:49 PM
The highest score I can get for 6.1 is 13220. I can't see how you can get to 25000 at all. I am trying to get under 5 minutes in hope you get a good bonus time amount but getting pretty disillusioned. Developers please respond in letting us know if it is an error so we can stop wasting our time or give us some sort of clue.

Go to: