kuros, final glyph puzzle

[Post New]by diana1951 on Sep 7, 09 3:35 PM
what am i not getting here ? i have gone so far as to copy the patterns off the walkthrough for the last puzzle no matter what i do i havent seen the grande end of the game. any one please help its driving me crazy!

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re: kuros, final glyph puzzle

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 20, 09 10:08 AM
OMG Diana! Me too!

I must have done it at least 10 times now and all I get is the puzzle blinking.

Does your look like this? [URL Removed by Moderator]

If you come up with a magical solution, plase let me know, OK?

JoAnne

Edited on 10/23/2009 at 9:55:30 AM PST

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 20, 09 11:41 AM
Hi jdelbove!

You are missing a dot in the center symbol of the upper right quadrant.

I hope this helps.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 23, 09 8:30 AM
I'm missing a dot?? OMG! I must have compared the 2 pictures at least 10 times and never saw that.

Thank you so much.

regards......JoAnne

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re: Kuros, missing dot

[Post New]by jdelbove on Oct 23, 09 8:51 AM
Hi Pr......I have gone back 3x and tried to put a dot where you said but all it does is click and will not allow me to do so.

Below is walkthrough picture on the left (no dot in upper right quadrant) and mine on the right.

[URL Removed by Moderator]

No what?

Boo hoooooo.............JoAnne

Edited on 10/23/2009 at 9:56:01 AM PST

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Oct 23, 09 9:58 AM
Hi jdelbove,

I'm sorry that you're having issues with that last puzzle! I just wanted to let you know that I removed both of the links from your posts for you since we only allow links to our Big Fish Games websites here in the forums. Please only share outside links with other users via Private Message.

Thank you!

bfgEuphrates

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 23, 09 2:02 PM
JoAnne, you should be able to click on the dot and then on the centre symbol of the 9.

Top right quadrant.

The top line is S, S in a circle, a circle.
The middle line is S with a dot, two Ss (in different directions) with a dot in a circle, S in a circle.
The bottom line is a dot, a dot on an S on its side, S on its side.

The symbol in the middle looks like a combo of the upright S and the S on its side and is the same as you end up with in bottom centre of the top left quadrant.

The dot is shown in the walkthrough picture.

ETA - all sorted now. I've seen the photobucket link.

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 7:19:38 AM PST

Lady_Reba
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Reba on Dec 13, 09 1:34 AM
I am on the part where we collect the snowflakes and the carbons all others are done. I have not found last carbon and last 3 snowflakes. They are not there. I used the hint thing in both places 2 times first time gave me a snowflake now says nothing else to find in any place same as in carbons. What is wrong with me? Or is my game glitched? PLEASE HELP i THINK I AM GOING CRAZY
Sharee

Lady_Reba
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Reba on Dec 13, 09 1:53 AM
Never mind i found them forgot to go back to the snow glyph place also got the last one of carbon was clicking just a hair off of where it was so wasn't making contact. Game was good thou anti climatic considering... but I am a high end gamer and used to games like World of Warcraft so this was just a vacation form my normal routine. Great Job again Cant wait til i get paid and can buy the newest and collectors edition of mystery case files... Merry Christmas all!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to: