has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by Jules420f on Sep 7, 09 4:49 PM
Has anyone else had a shaky screen after starting the game? I have updated my diect X and also my drivers. I have also reinstalled the game twice. I am totaly lost on what else to do. If someone could help before the customer service gets back to me I would greatly appricate it.
Thank you
Christy

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

Re:has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 9, 09 6:20 PM
I feel bad that no one has taken the time to respond to your question... but the answer from me is "no", and I suppose that is the answer for everyone else. Hope you find a solution to your problem GL

mk

Edited on 09/09/2009 at 6:21:11 PM PST

GameFan
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by GameFan on Sep 9, 09 8:22 PM
I haven't had this problem with this game. However have had problems with other games. One I just could not get to run right. Like you I tried updating everything. For days I fought with this game. By accident windows did an automatic update. I had finally given up and was going to delete the game. Before I deleted it I tried to play it again and it worked perfectly. So I have learned that with updating everything also make your windows do a update. Sometimes there is a new file that the game needs that in the latest Windows update. Even though you may have it on automatic it only updates every now and then. Hope this helps.

Sante001
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by Sante001 on Sep 10, 09 3:31 PM
Have you heard from customer service yet? They are usually quite helpful. I have not had this problem. However, in the past, I have different problems with games. The solution was to upgrade my video card. Newer games are requiring different "stuff" then in the past. Once I upgraded my video card, I have not had a problem with any games.-- GL

has anyone else had this problem?

[Post New]by jwslshlm on Sep 10, 09 7:49 PM
Jules420f wrote:Has anyone else had a shaky screen after starting the game? I have updated my diect X and also my drivers. I have also reinstalled the game twice. I am totaly lost on what else to do. If someone could help before the customer service gets back to me I would greatly appricate it.
Thank you
Christy

Yes, I have this problem every time I try to play...then I have to press control/alt/delete to pull up my task manager, so I can close the game. Then I get a message saying nvlddmkm display driver stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I have updated both my direct x and my geforce driver but it still happens. It will even garble my whole screen making me have to restart my computer. Don't know what's going on but I have even gone so far as to replace my graphics card yet it still does the same. Any help would be appreciated.

[Post New]by Adrianeb on Sep 10, 09 8:04 PM
I too have the same problem. The screen goes all askew and I have to bring up my task manager to get the program to stop. I have even had to shut down a couple of times because the game froze my computer completely! I have updated everything, uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Very disappointed, it looks like a good game!

ab

Go to: