barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Stuck on level 20/road access for new construction.....

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Sep 7, 09 6:51 PM
Have had no problem with roads, until this level. Tried road building every way I can figure, but continue to get the message that my property has no road access and building vans cannot get there. In looking at the roads, they all have a curb that I didn't notice on earlier levels. Also, on earlier levels, the access seemed to be automatic.

Know this must be something simple, but I'm stumped..... Anyone have a solution?
Thanks,
barbaralbb

barbaralbb
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 20/road access for new construction....., part 2

[Post New]by barbaralbb on Sep 7, 09 7:07 PM
Okay, I have no idea why I was successful, this time. It seemed to have something to do with the type of building I chose to start with. And, I think, there needed to be a connection between the lower and middle streets..... for whatever reason, I just finished the level.

Re:Stuck on level 20/road access for new construction.....

[Post New]by katieg1776 on Sep 7, 09 10:31 PM
I'm having the same problem but cannot resolve it. VERY frustrating and there is no "Help" from the game. What did you do to get past this level?

margeryk
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by margeryk on Sep 8, 09 11:14 AM
Are you still having problems with the roads? I just went back and replayed the level and had no problem. Make sure you connect the HQ with that middle rectangular road right away. After that you should have access to all the roads...

kkt4451
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by kkt4451 on Sep 8, 09 2:20 PM
The solution is near the top where the road goes half way across you have to destroy the tree then continue the road all the way to the right.

Go to: